Our Head Office based Accounts Department hums with productivity all day long. As part of our Expense Ledger team, you will utilise your exceptional organisational skills and impeccable attention to detail to process a high volume of invoices using our bespoke databases. If you thrive in a deadline oriented, fast moving environment, this may be an ideal opportunity for you.
What will you do?
· Coding and processing invoices using our bespoke systems
· Reconciling supplier statements and responding to supplier enquiries
· Assisting other Departments with their supplier payments
· Adhering to the processes and procedures within the Department
· General ad hoc office management tasks as they arise
What will you need?
· Proven administration experience within an Accounts environment is essential
· Experience working towards strict targets and deadlines
· Strong numerical skills with a keen eye for detail
· Sound working knowledge of Microsoft Excel
· A positive, confident communicator
· Flexible approach and capable of demonstrating initiative
· German language is desirable but not essential
· Enthusiasm and a keen interest for Accounts
What do we offer?
· £20,300 - £24,360 (subject to experience)
· Additional 10% London Weighting benefit (non-contractual) for employees working within the M25
· 30 days holiday per annum (pro rata, including Bank Holidays)
· A contributory pension scheme
· 10% discount on all Lidl products, in all stores throughout the UK
· Access to corporate discounts on a range of products and services (including holidays, home and garden products, leisure activities and more)
· Initial training and on-going development from an experienced team member
· Brilliant opportunities to take on more responsibility and long term career prospects