Victoria's Secret Digital International team seeks an energetic and ambitious Web Designer with a strong production background to localize marketing content for its International audiences and regions across VS, Beauty, and PINK Brands.
The Role: The Web Designer will be primarily responsible for editing, localizing, and conceptualizing email designs for our International audience while flexing to support display ads, social content, and site launches as needed. Candidate must have strong production and typography skills with exceptional attention to detail to support designs in different languages and sizes. Be an organized multi-tasker who can handle significant responsibility and work well in a growing team environment.
· Manage assigned projects under the guidance of the Associate Art Director and Art Director.
· Utilize design skills to repurpose, concept and create brand right marketing materials for international markets while adhering to global guidelines.
· Execute design concepts and production for all email-related projects in various languages, including English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Latin America, French Canadian.
· Create eye-catching content in the form of static, gif and or mp4 animations.
· Work closely with Marketing, E-commerce, and internal Creative teams with the ideation & design support for 360 campaigns including, email, social, digital marketing, and site launches.
· Partner with US Creative teams to maintain effective file hand-off, communication, and awareness.
· Adhere and pivot between VS, Beauty, and PINK Brand style guides.
· Maintains patterning files and design libraries.
· Produce, optimize, and output final Web-ready digital artwork.
· Keep up with current trends in fashion, marketing, social, and applicable design technology.
· Ensure accuracy while juggling multiple simultaneous projects/versions throughout the creative & production process.
· Solve design challenges and new business needs while working in collaboration with colleagues in-house or remote.
· Additional responsibilities as assigned.
Skills and Experience:
· 3-4 years previous experience within a corporate or creative agency.
· Bachelor's degree in Art, Design or equivalent experience.
· Highly organized, independent self-starter with exceptional attention to detail.
· Strong conceptual thinking, problem solving skills, and ability to see the big picture.
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
· Understanding of the fashion retail industry.
· Agility – must be able to work in a fast-paced environment with ever-changing needs.
· Ability to multi-task, work under pressure and manage time effectively.
· Strong and sophisticated typography skills to support designs in English and other top languages.
· Discerning eye for photo editing, cropping, and composition.
· Proficient in Mac software, including Adobe Creative Suite, with expert knowledge in Photoshop and InDesign. Adobe XD a plus.
· Passion and understanding of global e-commerce, UX, and web image optimization.
· Understanding of grid systems and responsive design.
· Motion graphics/video editing experience for web (After Effects & Premier Pro) a plus .
· Previous International experience and or fluent in a secondary language a plus.
· Collaborative, inclusive, and flexible team member with an enthusiastic attitude that works well in a growing team environment that is currently remote with future hybrid structure.
An equal opportunity employer, we do not discriminate in hiring or terms and conditions of employment because of an individual’s race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, sexual orientation, marital status or any other protected category recognized by state, federal or local laws. We only hire individuals authorized for employment in the United States.