Who we are:
Bath & Body Works is one of the most creative, dynamic and profitable fashion retailers in the industry. We are a $5 billion (and growing) brand that is merchant-led and category-dominant, with 10+ years of back-to-back growth and nearly unlimited potential. We’re the world’s leading fragrance brand for body and home, delivered through fashion, trend and newness with products that are globally-inspired, rooted in the heart of America. At Bath & Body Works we have a creative and inclusive environment that is fueled by passion and commitment to win!
Our store leaders are the front line of our field leadership team: they’re retail and customer-savvy, dedicated brand ambassadors and thrive on the connections we make with our customers. As a Store Manager you will enjoy the opportunity to develop outstanding associates, deliver exceptional and consistent customer experiences, and positively impact growth across Bath & Body Works because you:
· Lead with curiosity and humility
· Coach and develop diverse, high-performing teams for today and tomorrow
· Deliver business results through analysis and action
· Drive operational excellence
· Influence and inspire your team and the organization
What you can expect from us:
· Competitive pay and uncapped earning potential through a monthly sales bonus and incentive programs
· Medical benefits immediately upon hire (medical, dental, vision)
· Competitive PTO in addition to 9 company-paid holidays
· 401k with company match and company-sponsored Savings Account Retirement Plan
· Fully paid paternity/maternity leave
· And many other benefits!
What you’ll contribute to the team:
· 5+ years of related customer service experience in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
· 2+ years of experience managing teams in a customer-focused/selling environment with a proven track record of driving success
· Passion for attracting, developing, and retaining diverse and dynamic teams
Apply today and join a growing team where you have the opportunity for professional and personal development, building relationships and making an impact on the lives of our customers and associates.
An equal opportunity employer, we do not discriminate in hiring or terms and conditions of employment because of an individual’s race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, sexual orientation, marital status or any other protected category recognized by state, federal or local laws. We only hire individuals authorized for employment in the United States.