Why should you join the Bath and Body Works Talent Acquisition Team?
Bath & Body Works is the leader in personal care and beauty specialty retail. The Bath & Body Works Talent Acquisition team works to ensure we are hiring the best associates to continue to provide solutions that get product to our customer worldwide. We offer a fun, healthy culture with opportunities to develop and grow. Our associates are our greatest asset. That’s why it is our commitment to ensure talent – the growth, development and recognition of our people – is always a top priority.
We are looking for a team of Seasonal Recruiters to work in our Columbus area Job Centers to recruit for our high-volume seasonal distribution center roles. The recruiter is responsible for providing a positive candidate experience through assessing and attracting great talent to support our multiple Distribution Centers in the Columbus, Ohio area. We accomplish this through inclusion, teamwork, and being agile to meet challenging hiring goals.
What you'll do:
· Conduct prescreening and interviews in person or via phone with potential candidates
· Convey critical information related to our various seasonal roles and support in determining the best opportunity based on candidate and business need
· Make hiring decisions based on pre-determined criteria and interview assessment
· Have knowledge and adhere to all applicable employment laws in their activities
· Create positive engagement with candidates to ensure clear communication from interview to hire and sets them up for success on their first day.
Skills to bring to the Position:
· 1-2 years HR experience involving Non-Exempt workforce selection or experience in high-volume hiring a plus
· Familiarity with distribution center and warehouse associate selection a plus
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Displays self-motivation, a sense of urgency, and a strong sense of initiative to make independent decisions
· Proven team player
· Strong customer service, especially in environments with routine and repetitive processes or tasks are performed
· Strong sense of problem solving, accuracy and follow-through
· Bachelor’s Degree preferred or equivalent experience
· Previous recruiting experience a plus
· Previous experience with Candidate Relationship Management programs, Applicant Tracking Systems, and other technical experience a plus
· Proficient use of Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Teams, and Excel.)
· Available for work Monday-Friday 8:30 am-5:00 pm (overtime and weekend hours as needed)
· Candidates need to have the flexibility to work onsite at our Job Centers - located on Morse Rd and E. Broad Street. However, it is a possibility that these positions will work from home occasionally during the seasonal assignment. Home high-speed internet and a quiet place to work will be required.
An equal opportunity employer, we do not discriminate in hiring or terms and conditions of employment because of an individual’s race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, sexual orientation, marital status or any other protected category recognized by state, federal or local laws. We only hire individuals authorized for employment in the United States.