• Write unit tests to provide sufficient testing coverage for each developed component.
• Constantly review and improve frontend performance of the web application.
• Work with creative and business partners to understand, build and adjust web application functionality and visual presentation to support business goals.
• Work with server-side, infrastructure and 3rd party technology partners to build, integrate and deploy web application functionality and visual presentation to support business goals.
• Work with project technical lead and/or FE architect to create technical designs and implementation plans.
• Ensure accuracy and attention to detail throughout the development process.
• Remain curious and current with new developments in FE web development industry.
• Demonstrated 1-3 years of practical front end web development experience.
• Expertise in writing and testing valid, web standards-based HTML, CSS, JS.
• Fluent in fundamentals of computer science such as:
o Object Oriented Programming, Data Structures, Coding Patterns.
• Deep understanding and experience with following standards and technologies is essential:
o DOM, JSON, AJAX, HTML5 Video, WCAG 2.0 AA, Git.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills are preferred.
• Bachelor’s Degree is preferred.
• Sample portfolio (code or public facing web build) is a plus.
• Experience working for high-end brands or other environment with very high standards for presentation layer is a plus; Ecommerce experience is a plus.