Provide level 2, in person, customer focused support of office related technologies, systems and services including support up to C-level executives. Is a key resource for Analyst’s to escalate issues to and is considered a subject matter expert within specific areas of technology.
· Level 1 support as needed during peak periods
· Level 2 support – defined as: anything needing in person support
· Handle procurement tasks for building/business unit assigned to
· Analyze software/hardware performance issues
· Create, properly document, categorize and close interactions
· Appropriately escalate interactions as needed
· Partner with other groups in MAST Global Technologies to resolve multi-layer problems
· On call support: after hours and weekends as per rotation schedule
· Meet or exceed Service Level Agreements (SLA)
· 95% incident resolution
· Stay knowledgeable and keep current in the incident space.
· Possess general technology knowledge, including:
· Windows 7
· MAC OSX
· Office 365
· VMWare View
· Cisco VPN
· Cherwell ticketing software
· Associate Desktop
· Hardware knowledge (hard drive, etc.)
· Deploy hardware
· Install customized software
· Run/rollout projects within building: Identify scope of work, create plan to rollout, delegate tasks to team to ensure completion
· Ensure team within building is up to speed on project rollouts to ensure escalation of issues are handled appropriately.
· Awareness and escalation of compliance and security related issues
· Continue to remain educated through knowledgebase
· Ability to work and build relationships at the Individual contributor to VP level.
· Within building, support trend analysis, identify reoccurring issues and conduct corrective actions
· Manage SLA performance of team.
· Tracking of inventory levels within building.
· Testing of new technology, identification of technology that our brands may be interested in to ensure we can support it
· Pushing up issues for support from engineers.
· Maintain day to day vendor support issues.
· Make corrective action recommendations, and pending level, execute action.
· Contribute to project task development
· Make decisions to obtain SLA
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
· Ability to continuously sit, stand, or walk
· Ability to bend, squat, climb stairs and lift frequently
· Ability to lift and/or push up to 20 pounds frequently
· Must be able to view/focus on a computer monitor for multiple hours at a time
· Must be able to clearly communicate in English
· May require occasional travel
· Regular and punctual attendance
· 2-4 years related experience with large enterprise (5000+ associates)
· Preferred Bachelor degree in related field (CIS, MIS, etc.) or equivalent experience
An equal opportunity employer, we do not discriminate in hiring or terms and conditions of employment because of an individual's race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, sexual orientation, marital status or any other protected category recognized by state, federal or local laws. We only hire individuals authorized for employment in the United States.