The E-Commerce Graphic Designer is responsible for designing, creating and implementing content that stimulates and excites our target audience on International partner managed E-Commerce channels, Marketplaces, and other miscellaneous channels outside of a brick and mortar environment. They are required to understand the design elements of projects with both artistic creativity and flexibility. This position also requires vision, process coordination, attention to detail, collaboration, and organization.
· Partner with the creative team, merchants, and web team to create or adapt relevant, powerful graphic solutions to a variety of marketing campaigns and customer experiences across multiple digital channels
· Elevate the image of the brand through design while considering budgets and timeframes · Interface, collaborate, and build partnerships with other functional areas to gain information and better understanding of their marketing and design needs
· Maintain absolute accuracy and attention to detail throughout the creative and production process
· Thinks independently and is proactive at solving problems. Incorporates feedback, gives and receives direction well.
· Able to work within multiple channels at once and switch direction with ease
· Manages ambiguity in a fast-paced environment
· Self-manage work within established timelines and proactively share designs/solutions with team.
· Daily use of Microsoft office and Adobe creative Suite to complete tasks
· 2-4 years’ experience in digital marketing (retail experience a plus)
· HTML / Digital content development experience
· Demonstrated mastery Adobe Creative Suite: InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop
· Team player
· High taste level
· Strong conceptual and typographic skills
· Demonstrates change agility and flexibility for business needs
· Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience in Fine Art, Design or Marketing
An equal opportunity employer, we do not discriminate in hiring or terms and conditions of employment because of an individual’s race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, sexual orientation, marital status or any other protected category recognized by state, federal or local laws. We only hire individuals authorized for employment in the United States.