We are currently seeking a .NET Developer to join our fast-paced agile environment. We support Merchandise Planning & Allocation (MP&A) systems and work closely with our business partners throughout the SDLC. We are looking for a well-rounded developer that works well in a team setting and can work with minimal instruction.
Our technology stack includes ASP.NET MVC, Web API, Ignite UI, Dapper, IIS, Add-in Express, Windows Server, Oracle PL/SQL, WinForms, WPF, Console Application, Windows Services, PowerShell, TeamCity and Octopus Deploy.
What You Will Be Doing
· Work with the team to develop user facing applications utilizing ASP.NET, C#, and Oracle Database.
· Work with the business team to identify technical solutions for complex problems.
· Assist in design and development of data integrations from external systems utilizing a SOA
· Communicating status to the team, business, and leadership.
· Identifying issues and resolving them with the necessary teams.
· Participate in Code-Reviews
· .NET 4.5 or higher
· .NET Core
· Web API
· Oracle 12c or higher
· Visual Studio 2015 or higher
Nice to Have Skills:
· Responsive UI Design
· ASP.NET MVC
· Queuing (RabbitMQ, MSMQ, etc)
· Automated Unit Test
· Minimum of 3 years of hands-on .NET experience.
· Excellent coding skills in C#.
· Excellent understanding of web technologies.
· Strong database skills using Oracle and PL/SQL.
· Ability to turn high-level business requirements into working applications.
· Excellent oral and written communication skills.
· Strong organizational skills and detail oriented.
· Experience with desktop technologies (WinForms) is a plus.
An equal opportunity employer, we do not discriminate in hiring or terms and conditions of employment because of an individual’s race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, sexual orientation, marital status or any other protected category recognized by state, federal or local laws. We only hire individuals authorized for employment in the United States.