Bath & Body Works is seeking an Associate Sourcing Analyst focused on Total Body Care product categories. This position is located in Columbus, Ohio.
Individual contributor primarily focused on supporting product launches, executing daily operational functions and supporting analysis including RFQ (request for quote) management and gathering data to support sourcing decisions as it relates to components and functional devices for sub categories within the Total Body Care portfolio.
· Gather and analyze vendor quote for new business
· Gather and follow up on information related to RFQ process with vendor
· Tracking raw material adjustments and executing system updates
· Invoice discrepancy resolution
· Assist with development of target costs for new products
· Validate final cost to target cost
· Maintain, extract data in business systems
· Analyzing cost increase requests
· RFQ Database reporting
· Create & maintain documents supporting business related needs and meetings
Sourcing Execution & Vendor Engagement:
· Assist with new vendor set-up & onboarding
· Maintaining vendor profiles and capabilities
· Participate in tactical vendor relationship & discussions
· Develop understanding of vendors, vendor capabilities & cross functional team
· Track vendor performance and scorecard results, execute follow-up actions as a result when required
· Support Value Engineering (VE) project execution & other department initiatives
· Supporting Sourcing excellence initiatives through best practice & process committees
· Analyze vendor scorecard and communicate metrics where necessary
Talent Management & Development
· Creation and execution of Individual Development Plan (IDP) / Personal Performance Objectives (PPO’s) / Quarterly Connects / Performance Review in accordance with the performance management life cycle process
· Identify continuous learning opportunities for own development (ie. Learning Manager, attend other meetings to gain insights, job shadowing, vendor visits, commodity schools)
· Participate in regular touch bases
· Participate and support team engagement initiatives as identified through the Associate Opinion Survey
· Train cross functional partners and participate in onboarding initiatives when appropriate
· 1-3 years’ work experience in Purchasing, Operations Planning, Package/Supply Chain Engineering, and/or Strategic Sourcing positions
· Experience in analytics, manufacturing and/or consumer goods/retail preferred
· Solid business acumen and ability to make recommendations and business decisions with supervisor
· System and computer proficiency
· Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with demonstrated initiative and ability to achieve results.
· Ability to build and foster strong trusted advisor relationships with internal and external partners.
· Bachelor's degree in Business / Engineering / Supply Chain Management or related field
· Relevant internship and/or school leadership experience a plus
An equal opportunity employer, we do not discriminate in hiring or terms and conditions of employment because of an individual’s race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, sexual orientation, marital status or any other protected category recognized by state, federal or local laws. We only hire individuals authorized for employment in the United States.