Assistant Store Manager (Brand Operations):
A Victoria’s Secret Assistant Store Manager (Brand Operations) is a values-based leader that delivers exceptional customer and associate experiences to grow top line sales. An Assistant Store Manager (Brand Operations) leads store performance through our core values of The Customer Rules, It Matters How We Play the Game, Inclusion Makes Us Stronger, and Passion Leads to Success.
Primary Responsibility: The Assistant Store Manager (Brand Operations) has the primary responsibility of driving total store results in Sales, Shrink, Turnover, and Payroll Management in absence of the Store Manager. Additionally, the Assistant Store Manager (Brand Operations) owns workforce management processes, product life cycle, and asset protection of entire store.
Direct Report : Manager(s), Supervisor(s) and Sales & Support Generalists
· Sales Growth to Last Year
· Shrink Reduction
· Turnover Improvement
· Payroll Control
To perform this job effectively An Assistant Store Manager (Brand Operations) must be able to perform all the responsibilities satisfactorily.
Culture and Customer:
· Develops associate retention strategies with Store Manager.
· Personally demonstrates and provides coaching to total store through selling behaviors, and building customer loyalty.
· Displays understanding of how all roles work for the good of the team.
· Personally executes Talent Life Cycle for direct reports and is accountable for execution of assigned team. Talent Life Cycle actions include selection/interviewing, onboarding, coaching/performance management, succession, reward and recognition, and culture/engagement.
· Schedules and leads performance management for direct reports (Annual, Mid-year, Monthly Touch points) and oversees execution of assigned team.
· Identifies personal successor and co-creates individual development plans for direct reports.
· Schedules all brand’s initiatives and strategies (Sales Education, Launches, Events, Brand Promotions, and Product Testing).
· Schedules brand guide planning, mapping and execution.
· Supports brand guide execution in absence of Brand Operations Supervisor.
· Maintains visual merchandising standards of total store.
· Inspects payroll coding for accuracy and makes daily, weekly, monthly decisions to manage labor plan.
· Executes all workforce management requirements including; schedule creation, entering in events/fixed schedules, editing, and posting.
· Inspects associate availability, scheduling practices, and zoning of total store and approves all associate requests off.
· Owns understanding shipment visibility to ensure processing payroll is scheduled to meet product flow demands and adjust schedule appropriately.
· Primary owner of Asset Protection (AP).
· Shares Key Performance Indicator reporting and builds capability of entire store team around physical inventory outcomes.
· Leads execution of all store projects and compliance; including physical inventory, markdowns, re-tickets, and other non-selling related task.
· Oversees team processing and replenishment.
· Determines operational and product life cycle planning for store and drives business growth though short term and long term actions that focus on improving merchandise availability.
· Sets weekly direction and supports execution for product life cycle activities which includes; processing, backroom organization, replenishment, and sell down.
· Personally owns partnership with maintenance and tracking and follow-up of all maintenance issues.
· Manages supply budget and makes final decision on all supply orders.
All leadership roles at Victoria’s Secret are responsible for:
· Leading and demonstrating the company values within the store at all times.
· Leading the entire sales floor while assigned to the role of Customer Sales Lead (CSL) and ensuring the team is delivering the best buying environment for the customer.
· Gaining business insight by reviewing total store results daily, weekly and monthly and linking behaviors to actions.
· Upholding positive associate relations that lead to engagement in the brand and the team.
· Executing store opening and closing procedures and recovery.
· Reinforcing store strategies to reduce shrink and build personal capabilities in asset protection.
· Effectively managing and controlling expenses.
• Passion for Victoria’s Secret|PINK.
• Experience leading and supporting visual merchandising teams.
• Demonstrates excellent visual merchandising skills.
• Experience taking business reports and insights and making immediate and deliberate action to achieve results.
• A sense of self-awareness with an interest in seeking feedback to improve and develop.
• Experience selecting and developing direct reports to the next level and creating an environment where people do their best work.
• Ability to monitor/track progress and incorporate feedback into decision-making.
• Proven ability to link company strategies to day-to-day activities and can inspire a team to deliver total company contribution.
• Experience with influencing cross-functional partners in informal and formal settings to get things done.
• Ability to work nights, weekends, and a flexible schedule.
• Ability to stand for long periods and frequently bend, kneel, and lift.
• Ability to use technology (headsets, mobile devices, computers).
An equal opportunity employer, we do not discriminate in hiring or terms and conditions of employment because of an individual’s race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, sexual orientation, marital status or any other protected category recognized by state, federal or local laws. We only hire individuals authorized for employment in the United States.