A Victoria’s Secret Assistant Store Manager (ASM) Brand Operations is a values-based leader who leads performance through our core values to deliver the ultimate customer and associate experiences to grow top line sales. This role reports to the District Manager or Store Manager.
Primary Responsibility: The ASM Brand Operations has the primary responsibility of owning workforce management processes, product life cycle, visual execution and asset protection of entire store.
Culture and Customer: Supports performance for primary Best At categories. Schedules all brand initiatives and strategies (Sales Education, Launches, Events, Brand Promotions, and Product Testing). Owner of the visual merchandising cycle (planning, mapping, and inspection of execution).
Talent: Driver of the talent life cycle for direct reports and team; which includes selection/interviewing, onboarding, coaching/performance management, succession, reward and recognition, and culture/engagement of team. Direct Reports as assigned (based on store volume): Manager(s), Supervisor(s), Sales and Support Generalists.
Operations: Owner of operational excellence through visual merchandising, payroll management, inventory control, and delivering on our operational standards. These include but are not limited to; payroll management, product life cycle, scheduling practices and shrink reduction.
All leaders are responsible for: Functioning as the Customer Sales Lead, demonstrating the ability to coach associates and concurrently leading the customer experience through demonstration and selling. All leaders are expected to follow all company policy/procedures and execute opening/closing of the store.
· Passion for Victoria’s Secret|PINK Brand.
· Demonstrates operational excellence in a retail setting.
· Experience taking business reports and insights and taking immediate and deliberate action to achieve results.
· A sense of self-awareness with an interest in seeking feedback to improve and develop.
· Experience selecting and developing direct reports to the next level and creating an environment where people do their best work.
· Ability to monitor/track progress and incorporate feedback into decision-making.
· Proven ability to link company strategies to day-to-day activities and can inspire a team to deliver total company contribution.
· Experience with influencing cross-functional partners in informal and formal settings to get things done.
· Ability to work nights, weekends, and a flexible schedule.
· Ability to stand for long periods and frequently bend, kneel, and lift.
· Ability to use technology (headsets, mobile devices, computers).
An equal opportunity employer, we do not discriminate in hiring or terms and conditions of employment because of an individual’s race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, sexual orientation, marital status or any other protected category recognized by state, federal or local laws. We only hire individuals authorized for employment in the United States.