Supports Commercialization Services Group’s team located in Columbus, Ohio – manage the data being entered into and extracted from the system relating to the Beauty & Home process. Ensure data accuracy and tasks completion within the same day under the established performance standards
• Executing Core B & H (C-Project Management, Reporting Activities) is delivered with accuracy and within SLA
• Updating Daily work list & track log Creating C-projects & updating relevant details in the project Releasing the C-projects in order to get Variant finished goods, Generic finished goods, finished goods articles, European Article Number & Variant formula number.
• Variant Finished Goods Updates in SAP PLM (Bill of Materials)
• Initiating the workflow for different teams.
• Executing the changes for the Projects as per the requirements given by CMH team.
• Executing Data Management reports on Weekly basis.
• Submitting Point of Sales update for articles from the article tool
• Capturing the Mechanical, DTO dates in the Projects.
• Cancelling a finished good prior to launch in all downstream systems (SAP & PLM) after the cancellation has been made in C-Projects
• Ensuring adherence to process and calling out exceptions and escalate in timely manner.
• Ensuring Self Audit & Audit related work is done in time – Audit Mails are responded, and comments updated to repository in a timely manner.
• Ensuring all E Learnings & training are completed as per schedule.
• Participating in Internal meetings proactively
• Handle Brand email Communication as necessary
• Executing Monthly dashboard data.
• Graduate from a recognized establishment in any discipline.
• Effective communication skills, in both spoken and written English
• Proficient in computer applications and data handling
• Ability to work under pressure without day to day direction and management
• Analytical skills
• High Level of accuracy and attention to detail
• A self-starter & a motivator
• Flexibility based on business requirements.
• 0 to 14 months experience in IT/data entry.
• Supply Chain / Retail experience
• Previous experience of using SAP, Sales Force would be added advantage