Laundryheap is a startup revolutionising the laundry and dry cleaning industry. We pick up, wash & deliver clean clothes within 24 hours. Customers can easily book a pickup using our web application and one of our Scouts deliver clean clothes to their home. We are based in Central London, and offer a dynamic environment. Being part of a small team you will have a key role in shaping the company.
The internship will last for a period of min 6 months with opportunities for full-time employment.
• Develop and take ownership of logistics projects
• Assisting customers & operations
• Managing real-time logistics system, drivers and orders
• Monitoring & reporting KPIs
• have excellent writing and communication skills
• are passionate about new technology and keep up with the latest technologies and trends
• love learning new things
• love fixing things and finding out how things work
• have great attention to detail
• can work independently under limited supervision
• Fluency in English (written and spoken)
WHAT WE OFFER
Working in a great team, in an enjoyable place, where every day is a step-up opportunity. There is constantly the chance to take on more responsibility and develop your skill set further. We always thrive to learn something new. And we’re excited by seeing and doing things differently.
WHAT WE LOOK FOR
We love to work with ambitious & proactive people with a can-do attitude, without fear of taking risks and who are confident decision makers. Are you up to the challenge?