Laundryheap is a startup revolutionising the laundry and dry cleaning industry. We pick up, wash & deliver clean clothes within 24 hours. Customers can easily book a pickup using our web application. Being part of a small team, you will have a key role in further shaping the company.
The internship will last for a period of 3-6 months with opportunities for full-time employment and it will suit candidates with entry/mid level experience, looking to join a growing start up environment, where they can develop new skills and polish their existing ones.
Our customers are the most important part of our business, so we need to make sure they receive the best service and treatment. We are looking for someone who can:
• act as the first point of contact for client queries, both via email and live chat (Zendesk).
• provide the best possible customer experience.
• work directly with the Operations team for solving customer queries.
• assist the Customer Development Manager in improving customer service processes and retention rate.
• keep the FAQ and overall content of the website up to date.
• share ideas, assist the team when needed: help is always appreciated.
• have excellent writing and communication skills and you are fluent in English (written and spoken)
• love learning new things and you are a fast learner
• have experience working with Zendesk (preferably, but not mandatory)
• can work independently under limited supervision, but know how to be part of the team when needed
• are customer focused, and you always try to go the extra mile
• training and assistance
• monthly travel card
• weekly team activities
• flexible environment
• you can use the service anytime
When submitting your CV, please include short answers to the following questions:
1. What makes a good customer experience?
2. How far can you go in order to make a customer happy?
3. What differentiates you from everybody else?