About the Role:
The successful candidate will provide activity management for the Company social media accounts, including content writing for the Company blogs. You will manage the day-to-day activities of our social platforms and be the voice behind the brand online, responding to and engaging with our fans. You will need to assist in executing best practice on strengthening our online presence on our social platforms.
• Oversee and manage all Company social media accounts
• In-depth knowledge of social media platforms, their respective participants (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google+, YouTube, Pinterest etc.) and how each platform can be deployed in different scenarios
• Keep track of customer queries/feedback across all platforms
• Develop engaging, creative, innovative content for regular scheduled posts, which engages audiences and promotes brand-focused messages
• Writing should be informative and also conversational in style (Humour and fun is always welcomed!)
• Use etiquette and ability to ‘sell without selling’ online by delivering great service, content & information while linking through to commercial transactions where relevant and appropriate
• Create relevant blog articles on a weekly basis
• Create Press Releases as and when needed, to create buzz around launch of new product or service, general news, or upcoming events
• Work closely with the marketing team to effectively support and promote business initiatives via social specific campaigns
• Understanding the importance of SEO and utilising in the creation of new content
• Conduct regular competitor research and keep track of new market trends and competitor strategy
• Participate in the development of social media strategies to help grow the social fan base across all platforms
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Excellent copywriting and editing skills, with an eye for detail
• Understanding the power of social media for business and financial gain
• Strong organisational skills
• Experience within SEO would be an advantage
• Competitor and market research experience
• Strong interpersonal skills to establish and maintain effective working relationships with other departments
• IT literate: Familiar with using Word, Excel & PowerPoint
• Stamina, energy and enthusiasm to handle the demands from across the organisation
• Utilises self-motivation, initiative, and is proactive
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is hungry for success, goal-oriented and is looking to build on their career within Social Media/ Marketing.
A marketing background which may be a qualification or at least 1 year work experience will help towards the selection process.
If you think you have the right attributes for this role and interested in joining our team, please send us your CV today!
From £16,000 to £21,000 per annum