The ideal applicant will possess strong knowledge of the digital media landscape, including various social media sites.
The successful candidate will be responsible for;
- Contributing to website design updates
- Monitoring and posting on blogs and social networks
- Creating engaging blog and social media content
- Maintaining social media calendar
- Liaising with the warehouse for web orders and dealing with online customers
This is a 3 month unpaid internship with potential to turn into a full time position.
Food and travel expenses will be covered.