Accelerate the business growth and deliver the best possible experience to our
customers through best-in-class process design, creation, implementation and execution.
● Build operations from the ground up
● Make sure that objectives and targets are reached.
● Work closely with London and Paris team to surface issues, best practices and scale
innovative solutions across France.
Ideal candidate profile
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
● Experience with Salesforce reporting and dashboards
● Experience with Google Sheets and Excel.
● Strong desire to take initiative; thrive on change and comfortable with ambiguity.
● Strong nice to-haves: previous quota-carrying and B2B sales experience, SQL, and
experience with BI tools;
● Happy to shift from strategic thinking to rolling up your sleeves and supporting
● Highly curious,a quick learner who thrives in a dynamic and fast-paced collaborative
environment and who are autonomous
● Fluent English
● Graduate of the best business French schools (or similar backgrounds), our ideal
candidate would already have a previous experience in a complex environment
About La Relève
Following the acquisition of Yuso by the Renault-Nissan bank, others companies have been
acquired in the same guideline such as the group Flit Technologies.
This startup is one of its flagship products. Its motto : “ Enabling sustainable mobility”. Indeed, by
gathering more than one million taxis and private hire vehicles in more than 700 cities of 125
countries, it is the first responsible technology platform dedicated to urban mobility.
We connect our B2B customers to transportation companies through a marketplace.
Furthermore, we offering transparency, cost and quality control tools and all of this via a
single connection. Concretely, we offer to our customers the possibility to book a taxi/phv in
NYC, London or Brive-la-Gaillarde.
As you will have understood, we cover urban like rural areas with local fleets on only one
app. Given that our global coverage, our teams are split into London, New-York,
Paris and Singapore with daily connections between our offices. Are you ready to work in
synergy with us ?!