About La Française:
La Française is an asset management firm headquartered in Paris. For over 40 years, La Française has developed core competencies in third party asset management and today has a multi-expertise business model organized around four core activities: securities, real estate, investment solutions and asset manager incubation. The group provides products and services to institutional and retail clients world-wide (Paris, Frankfurt, Hong Kong, London, Luxembourg, Madrid and Milan and the U.S.). La Française has manages more than EUR 66 billion in assets as of December 31, 2017
Poste et missions:
About the position:
Within the Marketing & Business Development Department, the international marketing team’s mission is dedicated to marketing La Française’s existing funds and creating new investment solutions for both the securities and real estate sectors for international clients. The team assures the consistency of La Française’s product offerings and its competitivity in the marketplace, as well as piloting and coordinating the development of product offerings for the different entities and affiliates of La Française Group.
The international marketing analyst’s role will be to assist the manager in all of their missions, in coordination with the different functional and operational teams of the Group: International Sales, Product / Fund Management, Legal, Compliance.
The position will focus on listed securities strategies (bonds, treasuries, money markets, cross asset, general equities, real estate securities), with up to 20% of time allocated to real estate projects. More precisely, main responsibilities will include:
- Participation in the development of new ideas for investment solutions
- Creation, improvement & regular updates of marketing documents (presentations, teasers, key selling points, white papers)
- Creation of specific presentations for events / client meetings / conference calls
- Collaboration with portfolio management teams and product specialists to inform sales teams & clients about developments in fund performance and market positioning
- Internal launch of new products to sales teams & follow-up on client feedback
- Participation in RFP proposals (definition of objectives, presentation of relevant internal data) and due diligence requests from clients
- Excellent written, oral and interpersonal skills in English; French or another European language (German, Spanish, Italian) a plus
- Degree from a top-tier business school or university (financial coursework) or an Engineering school
- 1-3 years of professional experience, preferably in financial services / asset management
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office including PowerPoint and Excel
- Essential skills include excellent attention to detail, organization and time management skills, rigor and a strong sense of personal responsibility
- Ability to look beyond the tasks assigned, take ownership of projects and make suggestions on how to improve the marketing role
You are available as soon as possible for a permanent position to be based in London.
Please send your CV as well as a cover letter specifying your dates of availability to the contact below with the reference LFFS_INT_MKT