Yves Saint Laurent Fragrance Advisor (Selfridges London)
YSL disrupts the status quo with cutting edge technology in both make-up and skincare. We want to empower women and men with glamour and a sensorial experience using make-up, skincare and award winning fragrance. You will be part of an expert team driving brand awareness and sales for this established Parisian brand.
Fragrance is your passion and with options such as ‘Y’ and ‘Black Opium’ within our collection of award winning eau de parfum, you can truly offer a personalised service to help clients find their perfect scent. Through story telling you’ll bring our luxury fragrance to life and with training on ingredients and heritage you’ll truly become an expert.
You provide exceptional service and although a specialist in fragrance, you’ll also be trained to support with YSL Beauté make up and skincare as required to provide the ultimate experience for our clients.
You’re approachable, friendly and thrive working in a team to create a positive working environment with your colleagues and for your clients on counter.
You’ll have the opportunity to attend Yves Saint Laurent training and education as well as benefit from L’Oréal learning opportunities so you can development yourself within your role, opening up career paths such as becoming a Counter Manager, Business Manager or Area Manager in the future.
To provide exceptional service to YSL customers and achieving sales target
To be successful…
· Ability to work flexibility during retail hours, which is likely to include evenings, weekends and holidays (except Christmas day).
· Have a desire to learn fundamental product knowledge (features, benefits, usage) and application techniques to provide best results for clients.
· Generate sales to achieve sales target by applying brand selling method, product knowledge and able to follow basic service flow.
· Have detailed knowledge and awareness of the fragrance market.
· Maintain a clean and hygienic work area and adhere to hygiene rules.
· Are comfortable to traffic stop when relevant, to share YSL beauty with more people.
· Ability to use POS software and other digital systems required to successfully run the counter.
· Maintain the counter/store quality and merchandising including appearance and cleanliness of counter/store, follow merchandising guidelines and ensure on shelf product availability.
· Develop positive relationships with department store floor managers and head office.
· Be a brand ambassador with your attitude, eventing and on-brand grooming.
· Convey passion and master story telling.
· Connect with our clients and care, provide good solutions and after sales/clienteling.
Working with us, you will be at the heart of our ambition to win over another 1 billion consumers and offer the best in beauty to everyone on the planet. You’ll have the opportunity to learn new skills through our unique training and development programmes, as well as receiving a competitive salary package and excellent benefits, including amazing discounts across the L’Oréal portfolio.
At L’Oréal, we take pride in creating a diverse, equitable and inclusive environment where everyone is welcome and their contributions are valued. When we recruit, hire, train, promote or engage in any other employment practice, we are committed to being an inclusive employer regardless of race, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age, socioeconomic status, medical condition or disability, or any other protected status. When we look for talent, we welcome difference - different backgrounds, experiences, personalities and perspectives. The beauty we find in our differences gives us the freedom to go beyond. That’s the beauty of L’Oréal.