Sales & Distribution Systems Integration
A global brand with a history of innovation and ambition. Here at L’Oréal, we’ve made it our quest to deliver beauty for all. It’s an aim that has seen us expand into over 130 countries and to develop operations across every retail distribution channel too. And we can honestly say that our careers are just as diverse as our business.Our ambition by 2020 is to win over another one billion consumers around the world by creating the cosmetic products that meet the infinite diversity of their beauty needs and desires through continued digital innovation. L’Oréal encourages diversity and sustainable, ethical sourcing for all our products and we have reduced our emissions by approx. 50% since 2005. This year we were also named one of the world’s most ethical companies by theEthisphereInstitute for the 8thtime.
As part of the UKI Sales and Distribution SAP team, your key role will be to work alongside the Key Users to support our order to cash processes. This team works across the whole Supply Chain process within L'Oréal and offers a great opportunity to network with many departments. The main responsibilities for the team are to investigate live issues taking any necessary action to ensure business continuity, and support any new developments including new tools and processes.
• Carry out daily checks across a number of different systems
• Raise alerts as and when necessary to keep the business up to date on critical issues
• Support the SD Key Users day to day on issues and testing.
• Respond to requests for support form our Internal teams which include Sales, Customer Care, Credit, Finance
• Manage a generic email inbox allocating work to the team where necessary
• Process requests for new users and leavers
• Testing as required for system enhancements, changes and fixes
• Entrepreneurial. Every single day, you spot opportunities and want to learn how to shake things up
• A Data Wizard. You have the ability to root cause issues, empowering you to take responsibility and contribute your own ideas
• Adventurous. L’Oréal is for pioneers. So you’ll embrace challenges and change
• Only human. You’ll make mistakes sometimes but you have no fear of failure because you’re smart enough to learn from mistakes
• Analytical. You can analyse data and turn it into information to solve complex problems.
• You crave success and we’ll support you all the way. That way, we all win
• Respectful. Whoever you’re talking to, you treat everyone the same
• One of the gang. Even if you’re Superman or Wonder Woman, you recognize that teams are the real heroes. And so do we
• Self-motivated, pro-active and able to work on own initiative
• Open. To new ways of doing things. To other people’s (sometimes crazy) ideas
• You’re real. And you’re true to yourself. We cherish and celebrate diversity so you’ll feel right at home whoever you are
· Strong planning and organization skills with an ability to appropriately reprioritize when it’s right to do so
· Solutions orientated mindset with the ability to work accurately at pace and cope with ambiguity
· Have a meticulous approach with the ability to demonstrate the highest level of attention to detail
· Strong IT skills which should include Excel and Word
· Ability to communicate well with others at all levels both verbally and in writing
· Problem solving skills – Ability to root cause issues, empowering you to take responsibility and contribute your own ideas.
· Can do attitude – No problem is too small, Supporting others in need and seeing challenges as an enabler for change
Potential Next Steps following this role:
L’Oréal is focused on youand in developing your strengths, so you can be an even bigger talent. You will be supportedthroughout your career by your colleagues, line manager and the HR team with regular reviews and clear expectations and objectives. If you meet these objectives, and there is a full time vacancy available then there is a potential for a future career within the Distribution centre or within the L'Oréal wider business.
What could L’Oréal offer me?
World class learning and development opportunities.
An opportunity to gain an IT Application Specialist qualification
Excellent benefits including pension, profit share, product discounts and a competitive salary.
Work with some of the biggest brands in the business, and the most passionate people in beauty
L'Oréal is focused on talent development. You will be supported by your direct Manager and HR with regular reviews, clear expectations and objectives.
Please be aware thattheselected candidate will be subject to security screening for the role
How do I apply?
To apply for a role with us please visit our careers page and submit your CV and cover letter.