Operations Assessment Center 2023
Leeds (City and Borough of Leeds) Sales
Kiehl’s Skin Pro Leeds Boutique (16 hours per week)
“When you love your work and the people you work with, amazing things happen…”
Freedom to go beyond, that’s the beauty of L’Oréal.
Are you passionate about people and skincare? Do you love connecting with your clients and helping them achieve their skincare goals? We are looking for you!
Kiehl’s was established in 1851 as an apothecary in the East village of New York. We are customer focused, rich with skincare expertise that is rooted in our pharmaceutical heritage and combine the best of nature and science to achieve healthier younger looking skin. Personalised consultations and expert skincare knowledge, ensuring we offer a bespoke routine of our beloved formulas. Our team at Kiehl’s embody our distinguishing values bringing our heritage and ethos to life in store with their customers.
· You will be passionate about Skincare and delivering exceptional service, even if you don’t have experience within the skincare industry, we will give you the tools you need to be successful within your role at Kiehl’s
· You are a real people person and love meeting new people and taking them on a personal journey to make them feel amazing. Our teams demonstrate a spirit for adventure and passion for developing personal and genuine connections to build trust and loyalty.
· Meeting and greeting prospective customers in store to have skin consultations, demonstrating empathy and sharing expertise and product knowledge, that could ultimately change their lives.
· You will proactively approach customers in a warm and friendly manner to provide exceptional customer experience. Sharing your knowledge of our fine skincare formulations and latest innovations with individuals, educating customers to focus on wellbeing and nurturing their skin.
· Exceptional service and achieving your retail targets and key strategic goals.
· You will build loyalty with your customers, as this is a key part of our business. Some of your day to day responsibilities will include contacting your most recent customers to find out how their new skincare routine is going and invite them back into the boutique to sample new products!
· You will possess an entrepreneurial spirit and want to contribute to your wider team and business through offering ideas to help strengthen the team and the business itself.
· You will be part of our ‘ Kiehl’s Gives’ Mission supporting our chosen local and global partners.to support local charities and citizens to focus on 3 key topics (The environment, children’s well-being, and LGBTQ+ causes).
Support And Development…
· Your induction will consist of regular training with our Education Team, Area Manager, Education Mentor and Peers. You will be set up for success with a Kiehl’s Education Learning Journal with access to modules across Retail Skills and Skin Care. Following this a full training induction will also be held in our beautiful head office in Hammersmith, London to support your success.
· Once passing your training, you will receive your ‘Kiehl’s Wings Pin’ to wear with pride on your lab coat!
· You will attend quarterly team trainings where you will have an intro to all new launches, skin application techniques and get to play with all our new products!
· The future is yours! We have many development programs on offer with Kiehl’s, we will support your progression if you are interested in progressing into a management role, you will be taken through leadership modules to get you ready for this next step in your career!
Benefits And Rewards….
· Competitive Salary & Commission Scheme
· Access to 35 brands worth of products within our L’Oréal Staff Shop
· Allocated allowance of free products twice a year!
· 30 days Holiday (Inclusive of Bank Holiday’s)
· Discounted Dental Insurance
· Employee Referral Bonuses
· Additional support on Mental health and financial advice is also on offer
· Working for L’Oréal means you can be a part of our wider workforce to be a part of the sustainability journey we are on…L’Oréal for the future! #Beautythatmovestheworld
Working with us, you will be at the heart of our ambition to win over another 1 billion consumers and offer the best in beauty to everyone on the planet. You’ll have the opportunity to learn new skills through our unique training and development programmes, as well as receiving a competitive salary package and excellent benefits, including amazing discounts across the L’Oréal portfolio.
At L’Oréal, we take pride in creating a diverse, equitable and inclusive environment where everyone is welcome and their contributions are valued. When we recruit, hire, train, promote or engage in any other employment practice, we are committed to being an inclusive employer regardless of race, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age, socioeconomic status, medical condition or disability, or any other protected status. When we look for talent, we welcome difference - different backgrounds, experiences, personalities and perspectives. The beauty we find in our differences gives us the freedom to go beyond. That’s the beauty of L’Oréal