12-month Apprenticeship | From September to August 2022 | Paris area | Master 1 or 2 |"Contrat d'Apprentissage" or "Contrat de Professionnalisation " | More than 15 opportunities
Before starting … How do our recruitment process look like?
1°/ After applying to the offer by filling your CV information :
You will talk to MYA, our trusted chatbot to make sure you fulfill the necessary administrative elements
· And then you will receive an email to answer 3 competency-based questions with Seedlink, our artificial intelligence tool, enabling us to see your cultural fit with L’Oréal (candidates having answered Seedlink are prioritized).
2°/ If your CV is selected , you will be invited for an Exploratory Recruitment Interview (Individual or Collective). Whether it is an assessment center or an individual interview, the recruiter you meet with be getting to know you better so they can capture the métier, division, brand and finally the mission in which you will be able to better express your potential. Our recruiters will have many roles they are recruiting for, so the more precise and authentic you are, the more the recruiter will be able to propose you the assignment that best meets your aspirations.
3°/ Finally, you will get an Operational interview with your potential future manager(s) to convince them that you are the best fit! At this point, your recruiter switches to coaching mode. She or he will help you to best prepare your final interview!
Discover the Consumer Products Division
Beauty for all is our mission. At Consumer Product Division, we embrace and enhance emerging trends or needs to create the most relevant beauty products and experiences, making them accessible to everyone.
Our brands are distributed on the fast, versatile and engaged mass-market and offer a wide range of skincare, haircare, make-up, coloring, hygiene and perfume products.
Whether you want to have a real impact on brands, which account for 50% of L’Oréal turnover, or you want to see your products come to life on the shelves of your next-door supermarket and on your favorite e-shop in 6 months, our division is made for you !
Brands : L'Oréal Paris, Garnier, Maybelline New-York, NYX Professional Make-Up, Saint-Gervais Mont Blanc, Mixa, Essie, La Provençale BIO, Cadum, Ushuaia, Narta, Mennen, DOP, Franck Provost, Dessange, Eau Jeune, Bien-Etre, Savon Le Naturel - and many more !
Our International brands are looking for courageous minds, challenging innovators and strategic out-of the-box thinkers.
We offer more than 15 inspiring apprenticeship opportunities with very rich and different missions/responsibilities for you to get the perfect match with your career aspirations.
So what does your Job look like?
"Marketing” is a big word, especially in a Group like L’Oréal and especially in a competitive and fast-moving environment, such as the beauty & cosmetics market. So what does that mean now concretely?
Below you will find the main missions that L’Oréal can offer to you, knowing that it is also up to you to give your missions your own personal touch.
· Development Marketing Strategy As a project manager for marketing developement you will be at the heart of creating concepts, starting with a blank piece of paper, imagining the next launches of innovative products and services that respond best to our consumers needs, while being the guardian of the brands’ DNA. At the same time, you are responsible for the analysis of the brands performance, to be the eyes and ears of our competitors’ activities and a partner in crime for the different markets all over the world.
· Operational Marketing Strategy Who says operational marketing says business proximity, launch strategy and strong partnership with our sales forces. As an operational marketer, you collaborate strongly with the international development teams, while adapting the assets to best fit to your market needs. You will have the role of a business developer, responsable for your brands performance, trusted advisor to your stakeholders and creative mind, imagining the best solutions for your market. This role can be on different levels: on Country level (responsible for the french market), on Zone level (for specific geographical zones, such as Eastern or Western Europe) or on Travel Retail level (looking after our retail assets in airports and train stations).
· Zone Countries Marketing Strategy (Western Europe, Eastern Europe, Asia) Within your marketing team and in close collaboration with countries and Development Marketing teams, your missions will include Business analysis (tracking competitor’s activity :product launching, advertising, promotions, etc.; monthly sell-in/sell-out report for the brand in your Zone markets and analysis of the consumers challenges regarding their complexity and diversity). Your role is also about interact with countries of your zone (Stretching contact provide them support in their strategies for new product launching, concepts, packaging, communication, etc.) and bring to your team the Market Intelligence & Consumer Insights (analysis of a complex market, benchmark on the digital best practices, analysis of the consumers’ needs and specificities, recommendation on 360 plans)
· A Master student ( Cesure or Fin d’études) - No margin for negotiation on this one! Able to provide an apprenticeship agreement issued by your school - no negotiation either!
· Creative Entrepreneur : courageous and adventurous. Every single day, you spot opportunities to shake things up and change the world for the better.
· People oriented . You’re not afraid of new ways of doing things or of other people’s (sometimes crazy) ideas. Here, we cherish and celebrate diversity so you’ll feel right at home whoever you are.
· Respectful , you treat everyone the same no matter who they are
· Willingness to own the strategic leve l direction whilst maintaining a passion for grass-roots
· Critical thinking with strong decision-making abilities
· Confident in a fast-paced and ever-changing dynamic environment
· Strong capability with quantitative and qualitative measures
Your advantages :
· Monthly salary : to be determined
· Profit sharing & Bonus plans
· 25 days off
· +5 L'Oréal study days during your exams
· Access to Works Council advantages
· 50% off on your ticket transports
· Access to our company restaurant + sport room inside the building
· Unlimited access to the L'Oréal "My Learning Platform" to boost your competencies development
· VIP access to the internal L'Oréal online shop
What our current interns & apprentices are saying ?
Léa CHARTIER, current intern on Marketing Development/Operational – Ushuaia, Cadum, and Savon Le Naturel
« My main mission is to develop with my manager the future product of the brand and also to measure the performance of the existing range on the French market.
At L’Oréal, you are the one who design your jobdesk. You have to seize the opportunities and go beyond! »
You want to deep dive into Consumer Products Division ? Check these useful links :
Know all about Consumer Products Division : https://www.loreal-finance.com/en/annual-report-2019/consumer-products-3-3-0/
Listen to Alexis PERAKIS-VALAT, Consumer Products Division President : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hy08H8RwpDg
Discover what’s in for you after your internship in Consumer Product Division with our Marketing Graduate Program : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yeg67-Rt_kY
Know all about CSR @L’Oréal : https://www.loreal-finance.com/en/annual-report-2019/responsibility-1-4-0/
Know all about L’Oréal for the Future program : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vo8j0mV5E8U