SalonCentric, a subsidiary of L’Oréal USA, is the premiere distributor of salon professional products in the United States. Through its hundreds of stores, national field sales force and sub-distribution network, SalonCentric promotes the finest professional beauty brands and educates stylists on the latest products and trends.
The Administrative Assistant provides administrative support to ensure efficient operation of the office. This role works collaboratively, with site operations and support staff, through a variety of tasks related to organization and communication. The Administrative Assistant may be responsible for confidential and/or time sensitive materials and must use sound judgement to plan and accomplish goals. This role, at times, may require a wide degree of creativity and latitude.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
· Maintain positive and professional staff and client relationships; welcome and greet clients and office guests
· Prepare regularly scheduled financial & statistical reports and other various documents for site leadership
· Prepare and submit PO’s and CapEx Requests (CER’s) for review and approval
· Purchase and track all material orders for distribution center and miscellaneous office supplies
· Research customer and stores claims and follow up with operations team
· Collaborate with external vendors and agencies, coordinating meetings and visit agendas
· Assist in preparation of presentations and materials
· Submit and reconciles expense reports
· Submit all payables for the location and load vendors into SAP
· Produce and distribute correspondence memos, letters, faxes and forms
· Develop and/or update administrative processes to make more efficient/effective
· Support the site in any key projects and expediting work results
· Associates degree in Business Administration or related field preferred or combination of education and experience
· Bi-Lingual Spanish strongly preferred
· Proficient in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel
· Experience working with SAP or a similar WMS is preferred
· Strong attention to detail and a high level of professionalism
· Excellent oral and written communications skills
· Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
· Ability to act independently and also collaborate in support of team meetings and objectives
At SalonCentric, we continue to focus on our people in order for them to perform at their best. That is why we offer a competitive compensation program; great benefits; and a fun, high energy, entrepreneurial environment.
SalonCentric is an equal opportunity employer and affords equal opportunity to all applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, gender (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other status protected under local, state or federal laws.