6-month Internship | From January to June 2021 | Paris area | Master 1 or 2 | Between 1250€ - 1550€ monthly based on study level | More than 15 opportunities
First things first:
· Where will you work? Paris Area (Levallois-Perret)
· When will you start? In January 2021
· How long will it last? 6 months
· How much will you earn? Between 1250 - 1550€/month
L'Oréal, yes but do you really know us?
Yes, we know that you think you know L’Oréal - you might even think of red lipstick and high-heels. Well, for those of you who did, let us tell you one thing: that’s not who we are and that’s not what we are looking for. Truth be told more than 40% of our French work force is masculine (and most of us are wearing sneakers by the way)! What you do need is a passion for people, pace and a visionary mindset on how to disrupt the #future!
Now, let’s talk numbers:
· Our position: No. 1 - L’Oréal is the the leader worldwide in the cosmetics industry
· Our turnover: 26,9 Billion Euros of consolidated turnover
· Our reach: we are present in 150 countries
· Our strength: 86,000 passionate employees and 36 international brands
· Our commitment : Global environment leader with triple A score in climate change, water security and forests (given by the CDP)
You thought that it is not possible to be an entrepreneur in a big group? Well, let us prove you otherwise!
Our 36 International brands are looking for courageous minds, challenging innovators and strategic out-of the-box thinkers.
Dive into the life of one division!
As a pure player, L’Oréal intends to offer the right product to the right consumer, through different paths. Whether you like to buy your beauty products in supermarkets, pharmacies, hairdressers, perfumeries or even online, L’Oréal will have a various range of products to propose to you. During your internship, you will have the chance to discover the secrets of a division and the reasons for its success:
· Consumer Product Division: embrace the universe of a fast-paced environment which accounts for 50% of L’Oréal turnover and have an impact on the products you will see on the shelves of your next-door supermarket
· Luxury division: high-quality formulas, breath-taking experiences, premium and personalized products are the key for the timeless success of our 22 international luxury brands
· Active cosmetics division: health is the future of beauty. Turning science into beauty is the mantra of our 6 Active Cosmetics brands, and this has been made possible thanks to our powerful innovation & the passion of our professional experts such as dermatologists, pharmacists and medical advisers.
· Professional Products Division: the historical division of L’Oréal is now all about transformation, disruptive trends and colorful creativity. Our brands from Professional Products Division live through the expertise of our hair dressers & beauty specialists, distributing our 10 diverse brands through beauty and hair salons
So what does your job look like?
Passion for retail: are you always on the look for the very-last trends? Would you enjoy see the impact of your actions in the shop next door? You will keep a close eye on the best retail practices on the market to suggest brand new and disruptive innovations matching the DNA of our brands. You will have the chance to turn these concepts into reality and to work with your team on the creation of new POS advertising, to participate to the implementation of innovative animation concepts or to invent the marketing strategy of our products on the point of sales.
Consumer experience champion: you will get the chance to be at the heart of the business, with a unique and fascinating mission: turning our brands DNA into a thrilling consumer experience. Your curiosity will lead you to identify the best channels and tools to create the most unforgettable consumer experience for our brands. As a digital mastermind, you will also work hand in hand with our digital experts to create a fully integrated buying experience, from online to offline.
Expert on your market: you will understand the complex and various needs of the consumers you are working for. Understanding the market and the trends of the beauty industry will allow you to better suggest innovative concepts for the brands. As a result-oriented professional, you will participate in the analysis of the brand performance on the different point of sales and the benchmark with our competitors.
· A Master student (Cesure or Fin d’études) - No marge of negotiation on this one! Able to provide an internship agreement of 6 months issued by your school - no negotiation either!
· Creative Entrepreneur: courageous and adventurous. Every single day, you spot opportunities to shake things up and change the world for the better. There’s no blueprint for the future. You’ll have to design it yourself!
· People oriented. You’re not afraid of new ways of doing things or of other people’s (sometimes crazy) ideas. Here, we cherish and celebrate diversity so you’ll feel right at home whoever you are.
· Respectful. Whether you’re talking to our CEO (this can happen! ) or a salon owner round the block, you treat everyone the same.
· Willingness to own the strategic level direction whilst maintaining a passion for grass-roots
· Critical thinking with strong decision-making abilities
· Confidence in a fast-paced and ever-changing dynamic environment
· Strong capability with quantitative and qualitative measures
You are Inspired? Great, here are now the next steps...
· You will talk to MYA, our trusted chatbot to make sure you fulfill the necessary elements
· You will answer 3 competency-based questions with Seedlink , our artificial intelligence tool, enabling us to see your cultural fit with L’Oréal (candidats having answered Seedlink are prioritized).
· Exploratory HR Interview (Individual or Collective). Whether it is an Assessment Centre or an individual interview, it is always an exploratory discussion. The recruiter will guide you into a broad conversation to get to know you better and to spot the métier, division, brand and mission in which you will be able to better express your potential.
· Operational interview with your potential future manager(s) to convince them that you are the best fit! It is also a great occasion to ask questions on what your tasks will be exactly, the team spirit and what how this internship will develop your competencies.
Go go go! We can't wait to meet you!