ABOUT THE JOB
• Provide expert education to new and existing L’Oréal Professionnel salons
• L’Oréal Professionnel group education and one-on-one training with existing and new clients
• Facilitating and leading formal & digital seminars
• Enhance and grow the digital education platform for the brand to ensure effective and consistent education and technical mastery of the brand to our clients.
• Managing salon education and animation including product demonstrations through to the installation, with expert knowledge on all L’Oréal Professionnel products
• Visiting regional areas on a cyclical basis which will require 6-7 overnight stays per month
• A vibrant and engaging personality with a drive to succeed
• Experienced hairdresser with a passion for education with training or management experience
• Possess a balance of creative and technical colouring skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong attention to detail, time management and extremely organised
• Results driven attitude and a passion for educating others
• Excellent presentation skills with the ability to speak to large audiences
• Proficient in social media and digitally minded.
• Often described as inspiring, positive, and dynamic.
• Previous experience in similar training/presenting role highly regarded
• Working knowledge of L’Oréal Professionnel is desirable but not essential