Team Assistant – Marketing and Education
Professional Products Division
The world leader in beauty, L’Oréal is present in 130 countries on five continents. Our 38 international brands have allowed us to devote ourselves solely to one business: beauty, with a mission to provide the best in cosmetics innovation to all women and men around the world. We want to bring beauty to all people. Our ambition by 2020 is to win over another one billion consumers around the world by creating the cosmetic products that meet the infinite diversity of their beauty needs and desires through continued digital innovation. L’Oréal encourages diversity and sustainable, ethical sourcing for all our products and we have reduced our emissions by approx. 50% since 2005. This year we were also named one of the world’s most ethical companies by the Ethisphere Institute for the 8th time.
What are key highlights of this role?
Kérastase is currently looking to recruit a skilled team member for Business Assistant to support the General Manager and wider education and marketing team.
Your role will be responsible for responding to ad-hoc queries from the Educational and Marketing team, general administration, project support, data analysis and ensuring compliance is at the heart of all your activities.
What are the key duties of this role?
• Extensive diary management and office admin support for the Kerastase team
• Co-ordination of regional and international travel for the team
• Build strong internal, external and international relationships in order to benefit the business
• Preparation of documents and presentations
• Budget & PO management and regular reporting
• Assisting the General Manager and Education Manager with ad-hoc projects
• Booking all travel/hotels for Guest Artists/Educators and Freelancers/Education Team.
• Sending stock when needed to Education Team and Venues for events if needed
• Managing contracts with legal and outside vendors/Guest Artists
• Coordination of brand events and supporting marketing team with administration
What key skills are L’Oréal looking for?
• Solid administration experience
• Experience using SAP (ideal but required)
• Excellent communication and influencing skills with experience of building relationships across an organisation
• Strong personal integrity; ability to work ethically and maintain confidentiality
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Ability to analyse data, draw accurate conclusions and communicate key messages succinctly
• Solutions orientated mindset with the ability to work at pace and cope with ambiguity
• Strong customer service philosophy
• Strong planning and organisation skills – with an ability to appropriately re-prioritise and change as required.
• The ability to work to a high degree of accuracy and meet deadlines.
Potential next steps following this role
L’Oréal is focused on talent development. You will be supported throughout your career by your colleagues, line manager and the HR team with regular reviews and clear expectations and objectives. If you meet these objectives, you can expect your career to progress to other roles either internationally, at head office or at one of our distribution centres.
What could L’Oréal offer me?
• World class learning and development opportunities.
• Excellent benefits including pension, profit share, product discounts and a competitive salary.
• Work with some of the biggest brands in the business, and the most passionate people in beauty.
• The opportunity to be empowered and to lead the change you want to see within the biggest beauty company in the world.