A/ Sales tasks & Customer management:
In Charge of Key account in Beauty Specialty Channel (Hasaki, Sociola, Sammy, etc.)
· Achieve the sales targets for both Vichy & La Roche Posay (monthly & quarterly)
· Achieve qualitative and quantitative objectives given
· Help clients to develop their own business (sell through, digital activities: face book post, website visibility, livestream, mini game, optimize seasonality & festive to upsell online & offline, in-store merchandising etc…)
· Train the beauty store staff on basic knowledge on Vichy/La Roche Posay products, skin routine and skin knowledge, content face book post, online banners.
· Work closely with buyer, headquarter for all things happen withVichy/La Roche Posay(listing, price & promotion campaigns, trade term…), discuss & plan big campaigns & forecast stock to deliver target.
· To make recommendations to line manager for improvementsfor promotionalactivities
· Running the analysis to understand the Sales In/Sales Out/Stock/ Customer demographic online & offline decisions on the sales and profits and refining the strategy
· Identifying & acquire new potential customers
Derma Advisor (DA) management
· Manage DA to reach monthly sell out target: set target sellout for DA,to ensure the right implementation of the high-level strategy
· Follow up daily activities and develop DA’s selling & planning skills
· Build Team spirit, motivate, lead, and coach DA’s
· Daily coaching DA on field
· Align with training team for DA training class.
B / Most important qualifications:
· Strong passion and good knowledge in Health & Beauty Category in Vietnam. 2-3 years in Ecommerce preferred.
· Willing to learn & learn new thing quickly
· Analytical skills to drive P&L and category performance analysis