Do you want an exciting and diverse job in an international and dynamic working environment? Are you ready to take responsibility and learn from your peers? Do you have an entrepreneurial spirit and dare to take responsibility? Then you might be just the talent we are looking for to strengthen our team as Sales & Marketing Coordinator.
As Sales and Marketing Coordinator your role is to contribute to the development of the division and play a key coordinating role within the commercial team. You will help ensure best in class execution by supporting the commercial and local marketing team with operational tasks and implementing structure. The role reports to the Commercial Director.
Your key job accountabilities:
· Day-to-day coordination and communication with the Commercial and Marketing team, as well as internal and external stakeholders and suppliers.
· Local main user and full responsible for B2B CRM tool and division’s B2B ordering platform (technical functioning, handling, supporting, link between service provider and L’Oréal)
· Ensure correct sales information is communicated and implemented within clients and different platforms
· Sales support: price requests, price lists handling, monthly sales analyses and reports updating, daily operational tasks linked to clients etc
· Support marketing in campaign/launch preparation (for ex.local code openings, stock levels, ordering form creation)
· Proof reading of marketing materials for our brands (including digital)
· Back office checks on brand websites (Vichy.fi etc)
· Organization and support of internal/external meetings and events
· Sending package/material to external stakeholders
· Planned and ad hoc tasks within administration of the division
· You are very structured and coordination & planning comes natural to you
· You have experience from a similar role in an international company and want to develop your skills as a coordinator
· You thrive in a dynamic and complex environment
· You are an excellent communicator
· You have good knowledge of Excel and Power point
· You are self-driven
· You are a positive and pro-active team-player with high energy
· You are native in Finnish with excellent writing skills and fluent in English
We are looking for the Sales & Marketing Coordinator to start as soon as possible. The employment is permanent. Applications are reviewed on a rolling basis, so do not wait to apply! We welcome everyone to apply no matter your gender, ethnicity, physical abilities, religion or sexual orientation.
What’s in it for you?
We offer you great challenges and opportunities including an individual career plan, coaching leadership, an extensive catalogue of e-learnings, competitive personnel benefits, modern offices, and a dynamic working environment with engaged and skilled colleagues. Our Nordic organization counts close to 1000 employees based in the four Nordic capitals, Denmark being the Nordic headquarter and counting 500 employees.
Who are we?
L’Oréal is present in 150 countries on five continents and has a unique international portfolio of 36 brands. The Group generated sales amounting to 29.9 billion euros in 2019 corresponding to an 8,0% increase from 2018, and e-commerce growing by 52,4% accounting for 15,6% of sales. As market leader, we continuously deliver innovation and digital solutions that can bring beauty to all people around the world. L’Oréal truly embraces entrepreneurship and you’ll have the chance to conceptualize ideas and bring them to life in an agile way not least through continued digital innovation.
We believe diversity fosters creativity and accelerates innovation. To ensure that our products meet the needs of every form of beauty in every culture, our team members must be as diverse and inclusive as the world itself.
Our sustainability program “L’Oréal for the future”, is laying down the Group’s latest set of ambitions for 2030. In the context of growing environmental and social challenges, L’Oréal is accelerating its transformation towards a model respecting planetary boundaries and reinforcing its commitments to both sustainability and inclusion. For example, by 2025, all of L’Oréal’s sites will have achieved carbon neutrality by improving energy efficiency and using 100% renewable energy; by 2030, 100% of the plastics used in L’Oréal’s products’ packaging will be either from recycled or bio-based sources; by 2030, L’Oréal will reduce by 50% per finished product, compared to 2016, its entire greenhouse gas emissions.
L’Oréal has been recognized by CDP® for our sustainability commitments and the Ethisphere Institute, for the standard of ethical business practices, a 2019 World’s Most Ethical Company®. In 2019 L’Oréal was for the 3rd time ranked among the TOP 5 most gender-balanced companies in the world by Equileap.