Description de l'offre
The world leader in cosmetics, L’Oréal is present in 140 countries on five continents with more than 30 international brands.
In our quest to win the next billion consumers, we are looking for talented individuals who can lead us on this mission.
Would you like to be a part of the adventure ?
The Consumer Products Division’s mission of L'Oreal is universal: to offer the best in cosmetics innovation to the greatest number of people on every continent. Its brands are available in all mass-market channels (hypermarkets, supermarkets, drugstores and traditional stores).
The Consumer Products Division includesInternational top brandssuch as L’Oréal Paris, Garnier, Maybelline & Essie.
We have new opportunity in L’Oréal Balkan for:
PRODUCT MANAGER (m/f)
Based in Belgrade
Driving brands growth on the market for profitable and sustainable market share development in several countries.
Working closely with marketing, sales, finance, digital, supply chain, category management, retail and having exposure to the international brand development teams with the opportunity to contribute to new projects.
YOUR IMPACT IN THIS ROLE:
· Manage new launches and propose strategy for growth of pillar products, guaranteeing stable and profitable development of Market shares
· Collect and analyse consumer and market insights and propose initiatives
· Propose and monitor marketing mix strategies (IMC/360/Digital/Retail) to build integrated, engaging consumer brand experiences
· Adapt and develop consumer centric communication materials (imagery, digital, point of sale)
· Mobilize and work closely with other departments (sales, logistic, controlling, retail, cat man etc. ) and partner agencies to build sustainable product business strategy and smart field execution
· Prepare clear recommendations to management on the category based on consumer expertise, market analysis of the trends, business case simulations, market studies, best practice sharing
· Budget efficiently the annual marketing investment, implement innovative media and promotion plans and ensure respect of trade marketing plan
· Demonstrates excellence in sales forecast accuracy
TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS ROLE:
· 2-5 years of work experience on a similar position
· University Degree (preferably in business)
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
· Ability to work under pressure and respect deadlines
· Responsibility, autonomy
· Confidence, drive and enthusiasm
· Initiative & curiosity
· Active and advanced use of MS Office
· Google Analytics
· Fluency in English
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU?
Every new day at L'Oréal is unchartered territory . No career begins and ends the same way. Here, success is about taking risks, driving initiatives, expressing ideas, achieving outstanding results.
Local, regional or international career opportunities.
Constant challenge means never waiting around you make it happen!
Empowering talents is a key story of our culture and a daily preoccupation at L'Oréal.
Learning the company culture, acquiring professional and technical skills , sharing experience and expertise are essentials to set you on the track to success and vital to us in driving L’Oréal’s growth as a business and as an employer.
Each year, after defining your specific development needs with your manager, you can attend in-house and external training sessions and continue to learn on the job and from others.
Passion, innovation, entrepreneurial spirit, open-mindedness, quest for excellence and responsibility are in L'Oréal's genetic code.
If you are ready for this challenge apply with CV in English
latest by27 th of September 2018!
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidentiality.