ARE YOU INTERESTED IN:
· premium segment and skincare market?
· CZ/HU/SK market?
· Iconic brands like Kiehl’s?
L’Oréal is currently looking for a new team member to take over the responsibilities of Product & Brand Activation Manager in our Luxury Division.
· Develop product, market & consumer expertise
· Collect and analyze consumer & market insights and competition strategies to make business recommendations
· Implement new launches, maintain growth in pillar products, and animate the core catalog to grow the brand
· Propose & monitor marketing mix strategies (online & offline) to build an integrated, engaging consumer brand experience
· Adapt the communication material (online & offline) and partner with selected clients to build joint communication and growth of direct business
· Collaborate with other departments (eCommerce, digital, retail and commercial, education, controlling, logistics) and partner agencies to build a broader business strategy
· Manage your own budget and ensure sales forecast accuracy
· University degree
· 2-3 years of experience in marketing, brand management
· fluent English and Czech, Slovak, or Hungarian
· strong entrepreneur mindset
· excellent analytical skills
· responsible, independent, and innovative approach
· a will to progress professionally within our regional organization
YOU WILL HAVE:
· Empowering professional experience from one of the biggest FMCG companies in the world
· great salary and benefits (paid holidays, multisport card, benefit card, discount on our products and meal tickets and much more)
· flexible working hours and 2 days per week home office
· International and modern working environment
· friendly, motivated, and experienced team
· career development plan and international opportunities
If you want to upgrade your career and join the key player in the market, we are already looking forward to your application!