L’Oréal strives to win over another one billion consumers around the world by innovating and creating products that meet the infinite diversity of our consumer’s needs, and we want you to help us reach this goal! We want to hire great people with unexpected ideas, the ability to challenge the status quo, and are ready to shape and disrupt the future of beauty. “Run it as your own business” is our mantra. Got what it takes? We are currently looking for a Subcontracting Graduate in Copenhagen.
As the Subcontracting Graduate, your role is to drive continuous improvement projects within the team and coordinate the planning and execution of display and labelling productions with one or more subcontractors. Key success factors in this mission include reaching the target service level, monitoring the correct level of inventory, ensuring a quality communication flow and correct pricing of our activities. The role reports to the Nordic Subcontracting Manager.
· Secure continuous improvement projects and modernization of our tools and internal processes within the Subcontracting field
· Coordinate on a weekly basis the display production plan and the components availability
· Manage co-packing parameters in an efficient way, to optimize stock, cost, and service targets, such as production lead-time, capacity of subcontractors, and out of stock situations on raw materials, finished goods and point-of-sale displays
· Communicate weekly the priority of production plan to co-packers
· Coordinate the deliveries between co-packers and our warehouse to ensure timely delivery to customer
· Communicate to stakeholders on possible delays in production
· Master’s degree within Supply Chain Management, Engineering, Economics or similar
· You have already gained some experience within Supply Chain ideally
· You have excellent problem solving and analytical skills with attention to detail
· You have the ability to work proactively and prioritize efficiently
· You have good communication skills and are able to communicate to a diverse group (warehouse/planning/customer service)
· You have an entrepreneurial mindset and willingness to take initiatives and drive actions
· You are equally motivated by team work as working individually
· You have advanced Excel skills. Knowledge on PowerBI is seen as an advantage
· SAP or other ERP system knowledge is seen as an advantage
We are looking for our new Subcontracting Graduate to start as soon as possible . The employment is fixed term for 12 months. Applications are reviewed on a rolling basis, so do not wait to apply! We welcome everyone to apply no matter your gender, ethnicity, physical abilities, age, religion or sexual orientation.
What’s in it for you?
We offer you great level of responsibility from the very start, challenges and opportunities including an individual career plan, coaching leadership, an extensive catalogue of trainings and e-learnings, competitive personnel benefits, modern offices, and a dynamic and international working environment with engaged and skilled colleagues. Our Nordic organization counts close to 1000 employees based in the four Nordic capitals, Denmark being the Nordic headquarter and counting 500 employees.
Who are we?
Leading the world in beauty and pioneering the world of beauty tech; we are 86K employees across 150 countries on five continents and has a unique international portfolio of 36 brands. The Group generated sales amounting to 32 billion euros in 2021, and e-commerce growing by 26% accounting for a record high 28,9% of the Group’s sales. We push boundaries and move fast globally to stay ahead of the game. As market leader, we continuously deliver innovation and digital solutions that can bring beauty to all people around the world. L’Oréal truly embraces entrepreneurship, and you’ll have the chance to conceptualize ideas and bring them to life in an agile way not least through continued digital innovation. Your job will be your own innovation playground.
What we do at L’Oréal always have a big impact. Because we sell 7 billion products per year. At L’Oréal, we define success as making a positive, conscious impact. We’ve been recognized as the World most ethical company in the world by Ethisphere®. For the sixth time in a row, L’Oréal has been recognized as a global leader in sustainable development by the international non-profit organization CDP® in three areas: combating climate change, sustainable management of water and protecting forests, for the fourth year running. In 2021, L’Oréal was for the 4th consecutive year ranked among the TOP 5 most gender-balanced companies in the world by Equileap®. We believe diversity fosters creativity and accelerates innovation. To ensure that our products meet the needs of every form of beauty in every culture, our team members must be as diverse and inclusive as the world itself. For us, our job is more than just a job, it is about building a better future for others and our planet.
Freedom to Go Beyond. That’s the Beauty of L’Oréal.