As a recognized international company that exists for more than hundred years and as a leader in our industry with thirty four successful international brands that consist of wide range of products (such as deodorants, haircare, styling, skincare…) that operate on a local level, we want to enhance the economic development of communities in which we operate, and that is why we continuously seek for young talents . Find out more about L'Oreal.
Are you looking for a job in which you will be in charge of various challenging tasks and where almost every day will look differently ? Do you want an intense learning atmosphere , which will develop many of your professional skills that are essential today in growing market? Do you want a working environment where ideas of every gender and every age are highly valued?
Join us by applying for:
MANAGEMENT TRAINEE* (m/f)
*Management trainee = full time position with starting 1 year contract via agency; usually first job (not an internship) in Belgrade.
What will you do?
As a Management Trainee, you will get acquainted with both sales and marketing functions, to gain valuable knowledge about the company and our products.
During that time, you will have the following impact in this role:
· completing sales tasks in the field and implementation of improvement plans
· identifying the business potential of existing clients and building loyalty
· achieve sales targets , qualitative and quantitative objectives
· assisting with sell-through, technical help, merchandising and other sales activites when needed
proposal and implementation of promotional plan and trade marketing plan for products;
· helping in new product launches and maintaining growth on pillar products ;
· contribution to the growth of a brand on market ;
· participation in product budget and ensuring sales forecast accuracy;
· and giving recommendations to management(sales, logistics, finance) to support marketing objectives
What are we looking for?
· You have recently finished faculty or you are currently finishing it
· Maximum 1 year of experience , preferably in marketing
· Advanced analytical skills and Excel knowledge
· Fluency in English
· Native Serbian speaker
· to challenge methods of working and proposing his/her ideas for development of existing methods
· Person which will work with transparency , with i ntegrity and with respect for others; and which is motivated for professional development
· willingness to travel (approximately 50% of time spent out of office)
· clear driving license
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU?
Every new day at L'Oréal is unchartered territory . No career begins and ends the same way. Here, success is about taking risks, driving initiatives, expressing ideas.
Local, regional or international career opportunities.
Constant challenge means never waiting around - you make it happen!
Empowering talents is a key story of our culture and a daily preoccupation at L'Oréal.
Learning the company culture, acquiring professional and technical skills , sharing experience and expertise are essentials to set you on the track to success and vital to us in driving L'Oréal's growth as a business and as an employer.
Each year, after defining your specific development needs with your manager, you can attend in-house and external training sessions and continue to learn on the job and from others.
Passion, innovation, entrepreneurial spirit, open-mindedness, quest for excellence and responsibility.
If you are ready for this challenge applywith CV in English latest by 31st of August!
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidentiality.