At L'Oréal Consumer Products, our mission is to democratize the best of beauty, and for us, beauty has to be sustainable.We embrace and enhance emerging trends to create the most relevant and sustainable beauty products and experiences, making them accessible to each and everyone all around the world, thanks to the diversity of our brands and their communities.
As a part of the sales team you will:
· Build the joint business plan with the Account(s).
· Contribute to the commercial vision by sharing account perspective, risks and opportunities for iconic brands such as: Garnier, Maybelline, L'Oreal Paris.
· Build accurate forecasts and achieve the Account(s) results: turnover, market share and profit.
· Prepare and leading the Account(s) negotiation along with building the action plan to implement it.
· Ensure the execution of channel strategy including e-commerce and B&M sales.
· Build a retailer-specific development plan, and a compelling story to get retailer buying in.
· Act as the expert of your Account to feed a retailer-centric account planning process.
· Support Key Account Managers in terms of e-commerce and operational tasks (assortment list, logistic data, correct pricing, POS materials) to prepare you for your next steps within L’Oreal Consumer Products Division.
You're the perfect match, if you:
· Have gained your first experience during an internship program, preferably in sales, in cooperation with Local Food Chains, Drug or Alternative Chains.
· Understand the dynamics of the commercial work in a big international company.
· Possess good communication and negotiation skills.
· Have a strategic approach too short and long term actions and planning.
· Are a combination of analytical mind and outstanding interpersonal skills.
· Have a can-do attitude and entrepreneurial spirit.
· Are fluent in both: Polish and English (min. B2).
· Have very good knowledge of MS Office tools. Moreover, you are:
· You. And you’re true to yourself. We cherish diversity so you’ll feel at home whoever you are.
· Entrepreneurial . Every single day, you spot opportunities to change the world for the better.
· Ambitious. You crave success and we’ll support you all the way. That way, we all win.
· One of the gang. You recognize that great things are achieved only in a team.
· Open. To new ways of doing things. To other people’s (sometimes crazy) ideas. We offer:
· Competitive salary and wide benefits package including: sports card, private health care, life insurance, pension package and internal boutique with a discount.
· Friendly and dynamic work atmosphere in a team engaged in sports and CSR activities.
· Plenty of opportunities to develop your career @L'Oréal cross-divisionally and cross-functionally.
· #Learningneverstops mindset: wide learning and e-learning package.
· Amazing, sustainable and functional office in the center of Warsaw.
We are open for candidates with disabilities.
If you would like to participate in the above-mentioned recruitment process, it is mandatory to include in your resume the following closes:
“ I agree to the processing my personal data by L’Oréal Polska Sp. z o.o. with its registered office at Grzybowska 62, 00-844 Warsaw included in the CV, recruitment form and other application documents for the purpose and the scope necessary to carry out the recruitment process for the position of Junior Key Account Manager “*
 I agree to the processing of my personal data included in the CV, recruitment form and other application documents for the use in the future recruitment by L’Oréal Polska Sp. z o.o. with its registered office at Grzybowska 62, 00-844 Warsaw.
*- mandatory field
The controller of personal data is L’Oréal Polska Sp. z o.o with its registered office in Warsaw (00-844) at Grzybowska 62.Contact with the Data Protection Officer and additional information about the personal data processing carried out by the Company is possible via e-mail address: email@example.com .
The processing of personal data is carried out for the purpose of the recruitment process in accordance with Article 6(1)(c) of the General Regulation on Personal Data of27 April 2016, (hereinafter GDPR).Data processing to a wider extent than resulting from the provisions of labour law, for the purposes of the future recruitment processes will be carry out on the basis of the given consent with accordance with Article 6(1)(a) of the GDPR.
Your personal data will not be disclosed to other entities without your prior consent. Your personal data may be made available and at the request of entities authorized to do so under the law. The controller may, by means of a written contract, entrust to another entity the processing of your personal data to the extent and for the purpose necessary to perform the service. Your personal data will not be transferred to a third country/international organization.
Your personal data will be kept for a period of 2 years from the end of the recruitment process – in which case these data will be processed until the consent is withdrawn.
Youhave the right to access their data, rectify, delete, object, limit processing and transfer.Your consent may be withdrawn at any time. Withdrawal of the consent will not affect the lawfulness of the processing of your personal data that was made on the basis of your given consent before its withdrawal. A declaration of withdrawal of the consent to the processing of your personal data should be sent to the e-mail or postal address indicated above.
You have the right to lodge a complaint to the President of the Personal Data Protection Office if you feel that the processing of your personal data violates the provisions of the GDPR.
Provision of personal data is voluntary but necessary for the participation in recruitment process. Failure to provision of personal data will result in the inability to participate in the recruitment process.