TITLE: Junior HR Associate, Employer Branding and Programs (12 month assignment)
DIVISION: Talent Acquisition
LOCATION: New York, NY
HOURS: FULL TIME (40 hrs/week)
L'Oréal USA is the largest subsidiary of the L'Oréal Group, the worldwide leader in beauty. L'Oréal USA manages a portfolio of 32 iconic global beauty brands, including Clarisonic, Essie Cosmetics, Garnier, Giorgio Armani Beauty, Kérastase, Kiehl’s, Lancôme, L’Oréal Paris, Maybelline New York, NYX, Redken, Soft-Sheen Carson, Urban Decay and Yves Saint Laurent Beauté. In addition to corporate headquarters in New York City, L'Oréal USA has Research& Innovation, Manufacturing & Distribution facilities across 14 other states with a workforce of more than 10,000 employees. For more information, visit www.LorealUSA.com
This role is a 12 month assignment supporting Employer Branding and Program Management in Talent Acquisition. The intern will report into the Program Manager on the Employer Branding and University Relations team, support digital and in-person experiences that reflect the employer value proposition of the company. The HR Junior Associate is on front-lines of the experience with potential talent for our organization across all levels, ensuring flawless delivery of digital campaigns and special events that garner rave reviews. The HR Junior Associate will perform the below responsibilities, among others, in support of employer branding and program goals and objectives:
· Lead coordination of logistics for all employer branding special events and large-scale student programs like Brandstorm, L’Oreal’s International Innovation Competition, The Diverse Future Leaders Fellowship, The Summer Internship program, senior leader university visits and diversity conferences like National Black MBA Association Annual Conference.
· Create and manage event and program microsites, RSVP lists, event materials, space, and catering as needed.
· Support key employer branding digital activities such asexecuting social media campaigns, copywriting and video editing, updating our careers site and other external pages on LinkedIn, etc.
· Organizing and maintain inventory of digital and physical employer branding assets including logos, videos, photos, brochures, product giveaways, etc.
· Design and rollout key email communications to audience segments and manage all inbound communications on the shared email inbox.
· Develop expertise in the digital engagement universe externally and internal platforms while evaluating emerging platforms for digital engagement.
· Maintain strong relationships with key HR, employer branding, diversity & inclusion, and communications teams to ensure quality of candidates and content.
· Manage key reporting for the team including digital metrics dashboard, overall budget and invoice tracking.
· Manage relationship with various external vendors to ensure operational and process excellence.
· Work on special projects and participate in Talent Acquisition initiatives to advance our goals.
· Recent graduate (within 12 months) of a BA degree in Marketing, Business, Communications or other related degree
· Previous internship or Co-op experience in an office setting environment is a must – prior marketing or events programming internship a plus
· Self-starter and project manager capable of working under minimum supervision
· Well-developed computer skills, including Word, Excel and Power Point required
· Ability to manage, prioritize multiple assignments and work efficiently while remaining flexible to unforeseen changes in direction
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills, interpersonal skills, planning skills and follow up skills
· Strong customer service focus and ability to develop strong internal and external networks
· Enthusiastic team player, creative/innovative thinker with a passion for process improvement
· Excellent problem-solving skills and sense of urgency in a fast paced work environment
· Ability to handle and maintain confidentiality of highly sensitive data and information on a regular basis
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please emailUSApplicationAccommodation@support.lorealusa.com . Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.