L’Oréal is present in 150 countries on five continents. For more than a century, L’Oréal has devoted itself solely to one business : beauty; it is now the industry world leader with €29, billion consolidated sales (in 2019).
The group's mission is to provide the best in cosmetics innovation to women and men around the world with respect for their diversity. Our ambition for the coming years is to win over another one billion consumers around the world by creating the cosmetic products that meet the infinite diversity of their beauty needs and desires. To achieve this ambition, L’Oréal can rely on the support of a performing IT team.
IT Finance & Operations’ purpose is to answer and anticipate business expectations efficiently by deploying and developing IT solutions across the world.
As part of the IT Transformation Program and to support the new organisation, the CIO Office is looking for new talents.
Responsibilities and main missions:
The PMO will be accountable of project activity monitoring for IT Finance & Operations Platform. He provides to the Management an accurate visibility on activity to drive arbitration and quick decisions on projects, staffing and budget.
Position requires strong background on PPM tools and project management practices.
Knowledge on ServiceNow would be a plus.
Close working relationships with Group/Zone IT teams, Finance & Operations teams and external partners are needed.
Key job accountabilities:
· Follow the progress of Finance & Operations projects (actuals, ETC, planning, milestones and risks),
· Provide KPI on a monthly basis,
· Deliver and share with Management an accurate overview of projects portfolio
· Support users and project managers on tools and documents/deliverables to use
· Coach Finance and Operations teams on best practices in project management
· Provide analysis and ad-hoc reports to teams and management if needed
· Facilitate implementation of PPM initiatives led by the Group
· Assure data quality in our PPM tools
Experience and expected qualities :
· Graduated from an engineering school or university,
· 3 years of experience at least on a similar function,
· Solid background in project management, using traditional methods but also Agile approach
· Rigorous approach,
· Strong analytical and synthesis skills,
· Good communication,
· Strong organizational and time management skills,
· Ability to report status to Management Committee,
· Have a customer focused attitude,
· Transversal management experience
Technical skills :
· PPM tools (ServiceNow is a plus),
· Microsoft Office applications -- Office Suite (Project, PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Visio),
· Reporting tools (Power BI, …),
· Project methodology and Agile methodology
Other skills :
· Good English language skills