Join our IT EMEA Team!
***Starting from September 2021 for 1 year***
For more than a century, L’Oréal has devoted its energy, innovation and scientific excellence solely to one business: Beauty. A business rich in meaning, it enables all individuals to express their personalities, gain self-confidence and open up to others. Beauty is our language, a universal language. Joining L’Oreal means joining our mission of offering women and men worldwide the best innovation by meeting the infinite diversity of beauty needs and desires all over the world. By acting as a real business partner for all our divisions, our IT EMEA team contributes directly to the success of L'Oréal's entire brand portfolio : Lancôme, Yves-Saint Laurent, Biotherm, Kiehl’s, La Roche Posay, Vichy, Garnier, Maybelline New-York, Kerastase, Redken (…).
We are looking for a PMO apprentice for our IT EMEA team. EMEA CIO Offices are in charge of monitoring the delivery of the portfolio of EMEA projects in alignment with the group strategy. The projects can cover a wide range of domains from Front Office (B2C and Retail), Middle and Back Office (Finance, Supply and Infrastructure) to business solutions applications (non B2C).
Main missions and responsibilities:
· Collect and report the progress of the EMEA strategic projects/programs (review of planning, time sheets, and project risks)
· Participate in the Governance Committees of the team and other Portfolio Management activities
· Follow up on the evolution the EMEA Portfolio (launch of new program, execution of current ones and closing)
· Build and monitor tools and governance checkpoints to ensure the Portfolio Data Quality project management/reporting tools
· Design change management and communication plans to implement for continuous improvement activities for PMOs
· Animation of the community of practice (IT EMEA PMOs): Communicate on the new processes and governance authorities
· Prepare the governance bodies and reports
· Define and implement a communication plan for projects
· Define user training actions
During your apprenticeship, you will learn to:
- Follow projects and their governance
- Animate the IT community
- Perform change management
- Evolve in a complex environment
- Develop a strong understanding of the organisation
- Work in an Information Systems and Tech department
· BAC+4 or BAC+5 from a Business or Engineering school.
· Specialisation in IT or business project management (through professional experience or at school)
· Proficient in MS Office Pack (especially PowerPoint & Excel) and other Dashboard tools (Power BI)
· Fluent in English
· Organised, rigorous and ability to adapt in a complex environment
· Proactive, innovative and enthusiastic about sharing own ideas
· Creative and able to work autonomously
What we offer:
This is a great opportunity to be part of a dynamic team at the heart of IT/Tech strategy of EMEA (Europe, Africa & Middle East Zone). You will have the opportunity to understand the functioning of our Information System department and its strategy and vision. It’s also a unique opportunity to discover a wide range of projects, applications and activities in Europe.
We want you to feel fully integrated in the team, share our values and to be the actor of positive change by bringing your personality and DNA to this position.
· Located in the Parisian region (Levallois-Perret)
· 1 year within a passionate and enthusiastic team
· A formative experience
· Challenges and opportunities to take up
· An HR follow-up to help you build your future career path
Find more information on the L’Oréal Group on our LinkedIn Page!
Apply now to join the L’Oréal adventure !