The world leader in cosmetics, L'Oréal is present in 140 countries on five continents with more than 30 international brands.
In our quest to win the next billion consumers, we are looking for talented individuals who can lead us on this mission.
Would you like to be a part of the adventure ?
We have new opportunity in L'Oréal Balkan for:
INDIRECT BUYER SPECIALIST (m/f)
Based in Belgrade
As the Indirect Purchasing Buyer for the indirect category, you will manage the implementation of the sourcing projects across L'Oréal Adria Balkan HUB (Croatia, Serbia, Bulgaria, Slovenia and Export Countries) in close partnership with your business stakeholders in following categories:
· Marketing services - gifts and POS materials production
· HR Services - Temporary labour, recruitment, payroll services,commercial temporary labour
· Travel and Accommodation
· Mice - Meeting, Incentive, Conference, Events
· Professional services - consulting, legal fee, financial fee, and audit services
· Translation Services and Promotional services
YOUR IMPACT IN THIS ROLE:
· Prepare RFQ, analyse supplier cost breakdowns, using internal and external benchmarks
· Conduct strategic negotiations with suppliers in regard to prices, quality, volumes, lead times, contract and payment terms, framework agreements, etc.
· Interprets and communicates codification procedures to departments; assists departments in initiating new supplier and managing codification.
· Prepare and consolidate the HUB Budget by Category
· Establish, implement and follow up KPI corresponding to activity, goals and purchasing indicators
· Launch Social Audits & Quality Audits to Ensure Compliance of the Suppliers, Follow Up implementation of improvement plans
· Strict Implementation on Purchasing Internal Controls
TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS ROLE:
· ·2-5 years of work experience on a similar position
· ·Bachelor or master degree in business/economics
· ·Ability to develop strong relationships with key stakeholders and understanding the way of work of marketing department
· ·Be recognized as a valued partner and influence business decisions
· ·Excellent communication skills are essential, as you will be responsible for building connections with business partners and suppliers.
· ·Understanding the core ethical competences in the day-to-day work environment
· ·Good planning and organisational skills
· ·Strong written and verbal command of English language
· ·Expertise using SAP, MS Office
· ·Ability to work under pressure and respect deadlines
· ·Some travel is required
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU?
Every new day at L'Oréal is unchartered territory . No career begins and ends the same way. Here, success is about taking risks, driving initiatives, expressing ideas, achieving outstanding results.
Local, regional or international career opportunities.
Constant challenge means never waiting around you make it happen!
Empowering talents is a key story of our culture and a daily preoccupation at L'Oréal.
Learning the company culture, acquiring professional and technical skills , sharing experience and expertise are essentials to set you on the track to success and vital to us in driving L'Oréal's growth as a business and as an employer.
Each year, after defining your specific development needs with your manager, you can attend in-house and external training sessions and continue to learn on the job and from others.
Passion, innovation, entrepreneurial spirit, open-mindedness, quest for excellence and responsibility are in L'Oréal's genetic code.
If you are ready for this challenge apply with CV in English
latest by 12th of August 2018!
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidentiality.