At L'Oréal Consumer Products , our mission is to democratize the best of beauty, and for us, beauty has to be sustainable.
We embrace and enhance emerging trends to create the most relevant and sustainable beauty products and experiences , making them accessible to each and everyone all around the world , thanks to the diversity of our brands and their communities.
As Group Brand Manager CPD Makeup you will be:
· Creating strategies for brands, managing product portfolio to contribute brand/category development
· Brand Equity building - growing the power and unique values of our brands
· Digitalization of the business model and the way we communicate/interact with consumer tribes : including media mix, influencer marketing, digital touch points ecosystem with always on Youtube, Instagram and Tik Tok platform
· Growing e- commerce acceleration around the category
· Growing and managing the team. Ensuring development and continuity of team expertise and know-how
· Listening to and developing a deep understanding of consumers; developing insights, giving feedback and recommendations
· Creating local adaptation of advertising creative material; analyzing media recommendations
· Producing local content for Youtube and Tik Tok bran channels
· Analyzing data on product segment/category and market recommendations to management
· Managing budget for group of products and highlight issues
You're the perfect match, if you:
You have at least 5-6 years in product management and at least 2 years of experience in team management within beauty brands. You have a master degree and understand the dynamics of the marketing work in a big international company where power brands are part of everyday work. Furthermore, you:
· Have knowledge of competitors, market trends and consumers
· Have expertise of consumers insights, research and market data analysis
· Have experience in team management able to successfully develop and motivate own team
· Have strong communication, presentation, analytical and networking skills
· Have sense of beauty and creativity
· Have experience in digital & social media communication
· Have flexible, self-motivated, decision-maker, result and business oriented attitude
· Are pro-active, entrepreneurial professional able to work under stress with a constant drive for results
· Are experienced financial and media planning professional
· Passion for makeup is an advantage
Moreover, you are:
· You . And you’re true to yourself. We cherish diversity so you’ll feel at home whoever you are.
· Ambitious. You crave success and we’ll support you all the way. That way, we all win.
· One of the gang . You recognize that great things are achieved only in a team.
· Creative. There's no blueprint for the future.We are designing it.
· Open. To new ways of doing things. To other people’s (sometimes crazy) ideas.
· Opportunity to grow professionally within market leading teams.
· Friendly and dynamic work atmosphere in a team engaged in sports and CSR activities.
· Wide benefits package including: sports card, private health care, life insurance, pension package and internal boutique with a discount.
· Plenty of opportunities to grow (also cross-divisionally and functionally) after the internship.
· Sustainable office in a perfect location in Warsaw city center!
· #Learningneverstops mindset: wide learning and e-learning package.
We are open for candidates with disabilities.
“ I agree to the processing my personal data by L’Oréal Polska Sp. z o.o. with its registered office at Grzybowska 62, 00-844 Warsaw included in the CV, recruitment form and other application documents for the purpose and the scope necessary to carry out the recruitment process for the position of Group Brand Manager *"
[X ] I agree to the processing of my personal data included in the CV, recruitment form and other application documents for the use in the future recruitment by L’Oréal Polska Sp. z o.o. with its registered office at Grzybowska 62, 00-844 Warsaw.
*- mandatory field
The controller of personal data is L’Oréal Polska Sp. z o.o with its registered office in Warsaw (00-844) at Grzybowska 62. Contact with the Data Protection Officer and additional information about the personal data processing carried out by the Company is possible via e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org .
The processing of personal data is carried out for the purpose of the recruitment process in accordance with Article 6(1)(c) of the General Regulation on Personal Data of 27 April 2016, (hereinafter GDPR). Data processing to a wider extent than resulting from the provisions of labour law, for the purposes of the future recruitment processes will be carry out on the basis of the given consent with accordance with Article 6(1)(a) of the GDPR.
Your personal data will not be disclosed to other entities without your prior consent. Your personal data may be made available and at the request of entities authorized to do so under the law. The controller may, by means of a written contract, entrust to another entity the processing of your personal data to the extent and for the purpose necessary to perform the service. Your personal data will not be transferred to a third country/international organization.
Your personal data will be kept for a period of 2 years from the end of the recruitment process – in which case these data will be processed until the consent is withdrawn.
You have the right to access their data, rectify, delete, object, limit processing and transfer. Your consent may be withdrawn at any time. Withdrawal of the consent will not affect the lawfulness of the processing of your personal data that was made on the basis of your given consent before its withdrawal. A declaration of withdrawal of the consent to the processing of your personal data should be sent to the e-mail or postal address indicated above.
You have the right to lodge a complaint to the President of the Personal Data Protection Office if you feel that the processing of your personal data violates the provisions of the GDPR.
Provision of personal data is voluntary but necessary for the participation in recruitment process. Failure to provision of personal data will result in the inability to participate in the recruitment process.