CRM & Data Analyst, Corporate
The world leader in beauty, L’Oréal is present in 130 countries on five continents. Our 32 international brands have allowed us to devote ourselves solely to one business: beauty, with a mission to provide the best in cosmetics innovation to all women and men around the world. We want to bring beauty to all people. Our ambition by 2020 is to win over another one billion consumers around the world by creating the cosmetic products that meet the infinite diversity of their beauty needs and desires through continued digital innovation.L’Oréal encourages diversity and sustainable, ethical sourcing for all our products and we have reduced our emissions by approx. 50% since 2005.Our brands are leaders in beauty, and we are looking for you to lead the change you want to see in L’Oréal.
Defining characteristics of the role:
· Build relevant audiences to support Data Driven Marketing activations.
· Track & optimize consumer & campaign KPIs
· Define & optimise consumer journeys (acquisition, engagement, loyalty)
· Implement personalized and automated communications through the consumer journey
· Design experiments, test hypotheses and optimize consumer experience
· Share best practices on content & activation strategies
· Design & build automated dashboards & reports
· Conduct data analyses
What are key highlights of this role?
· Communicate findings and provide data driven recommendations
· Collaborate with design & marketing teams to improve user experience
· Work in partnership with the Data Science team
· Work with IT for database quality, accuracy and structure
Measures of success:
· Data analysis with actionable insights
· Customer segmentation
· Translating the complex into the simple
· Deliver incremental revenue from data driven marketing
· Consumer centric
· Business & Analytical Mindset
· Experience with Adobe Campaign
· Strong Excel & SQL skills
· R/Python skills are suitable
· Experience with Google Analytics & Big Query
· Experience with Other Google Cloud Services
What could L’Oréal offer me?
· World class training and development
· Excellent benefits including pension, profit share and product discounts and a competitive salary
· Work with some of the biggest brands in the business, and the most passionate people in beauty.
· The opportunity to lead change you want to see within the biggest beauty company in the world.