£salary + benefits
The world leader in beauty, L'Oréal is present in 130 countries on five continents. Our 32 international brands have allowed us to devote ourselves solely to one business: beauty, with a mission to provide the best in cosmetics innovation to all women and men around the world. We want to bring beauty to all people. Our ambition by 2020 is to win over another one billion consumers around the world by creating the cosmetic products that meet the infinite diversity of their beauty needs and desires through continued digital innovation. L'Oréal encourages diversity and sustainable, ethical sourcing for all our products and we have reduced our emissions by approx. 50% since 2005. Our brands are leaders in beauty, and we are looking for you to lead the change you want to see in L'Oréal.
The Consumer Products Division's mission is universal: to offer the best in cosmetics innovation to the greatest number of people on every continent. Its brands are available in all mass-market channels (hypermarkets, supermarkets, drugstores and traditional stores). The division is the spearhead of the group's quest to win over a further billion consumers. The Consumer Products Division includes popular brand such as L'Oréal Paris, Garnier, Maybelline & Essie. L'Oréal Paris, one of the world's top beauty care brands, offers men and women on every continent beauty and personal care products that incorporate the latest scientific advances & provides affordable luxury for people who demand excellence.
What are key highlights of this role?
To manage the weekly sell-out data retrieval and BI upload process, as well as distribution of all Consumer Product Division (CPD) sales & marketing reporting for L'Oréal Paris and Garnier-Maybelline UK.
• Manage the end to end EPOS & Stock process, ensuring accurate data is loaded and reports are produced to deadline
• Work with internal Commercial teams and external data vendors to gather weekly Sell-out data, manipulate and load data into core Microsoft Business Intelligence application on a daily basis
• Build Reporting solutions for CPD using Microsoft BI application, Power BI & DOMO
• Conduct BI training courses to upskill new members of the Commercial and marketing teams in adhoc BI reporting
• Be responsible for Administering system access rights and delegations for core CPD systems
• Take the initiative to suggest process improvements to established ways of working in order to gain further efficiencies and share best practice
• Unlock new opportunities for a larger sell-out data portfolio for 50 product brands across L'Oreal Paris, Garnier, Maybelline, Essie and NYX Professional Make-up
• Advanced Excel, VBA
• Experience of analyzing large data sets
• Experience of generating reports from Business Intelligence applications (essential) , preferably Microsoft BI application
• Experience of creating reports & Visualisations using Power BI or Domo
• SAP MM (preferable)
What could L'Oréal offer me?
• World class training and development
• Excellent benefits including pension, profit share and product discounts and a competitive salary
• Work with some of the biggest brands in the business, and the most passionate people in beauty
• The opportunity to lead change you want to see within the biggest beauty company in the world
How do I apply?
To apply for a role with us please visit our careers page at https://loa.avature.net/careers/