For more than hundred years, L’Oréal believes that beauty needs Science . In a world now transformed by digital technology and the emergence of new scientific Domains, we are confident in our ability to turn these opportunities into major innovations, closely linked to the new consumer expectations all over the world . Science & Technology are allowing us to invent safe, trustable, sustainable & responsible beauty products and experiences that will change people’s lives.
L’Oréal R&I has continuously invested upstream in its research with a high level of ambition. Our 3800 L'Oréal R&I people are talented and highly skilled, located in major markets, working in a cooperative way, opened to the world.
Be responsible for the development and implementation of research projects, to identify new concepts and targets, and generate new knowledge and methodology for innovations in cosmetic related biological area.
· Identify opportunities for breakthrough innovations in skin/hair cosmetics through scientific monitoring, consumer and market understandings
· Lead and implement research projects, coordinate with key stakeholders to make sure on time deliveries
· Network scientifically with the stakeholders internally and externally, and ensure through cross-team collaborations to promote exchanges/activities, whenever opportunities for synergies can be identified
· In charge of the documentation, data analysis and reports, as well as scientific communications
· A Ph.D. or equivalent degree in life science or biomedical fields, with at least 5-yr proven-track experience in academic or bio-pharmaceutical industry, training related to skin/hair biology research is preferred.
· A sound record of scientific accomplishment documented by international peer-reviewed publications.
· Be proficient in cell biology and molecular biology with strong hands-on expertise, strong methodology development skills and proficiency in cell biology or molecular biology.
· Familiar with current advancement and trend of technologies in cell biology, molecular biology and regenerative medicine.
· Experienced in project management. Multi-tasking capacity to manage several activities in parallel with respect to established schedules and deliverables.
· Excellent written and verbal skills in English. Professional presentation skills and effective communication capability in a multidisciplinary environment are essential.
· Highly self-motivated, result and detail oriented, analytical and innovative thinking, strong organizational and mature interpersonal skills, collaborative spirit in a fast-paced, team-oriented research environment are required.
And how is it like to work at L'Oréal ?
- Feel free to sit down with Karl, Product Development Engineer for L’Oréal Professionnel
- You might want to discover Guive's amazing career path, and his role today as leader of our Tech Incubator.
- Finally, find out what motivates Gauthier, Regulatory Affairs Manager, to give his best everyday at work .