Job Title: Assistant Manager, Influence & Advocacy and PR, YSL
Division: LUXE/International Designer Collections
Location: Hudson Yards, New York, New York
The YSL Assistant Manager of Influence, Advocacy and PR will help support the strategy and execution of the brand’s voice and image among consumers, influencers, retailers and the press. By embracing the YSL spirit for breaking rules and modernizing the luxury approach to beauty, you will aid in identifying vanguard influencer and celebrity talent partnerships, revolutionize high profile events, programs and campaigns that will inspire and engage our consumer. YSL is looking for a dynamic influencer marketer who will:
· Be Immersed in culture and trends to help improve YSL’s cultural relevancy through content, among influencers and with the press.
· Support Director with competitive best practices to maximize visibility and engagement on key social platforms (Instagram, YouTube, Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, TikTok)
· Assist in mailer strategy, talent lists & creation process
YSL is looking for a social-first communications lover: hungry, creative, innovative and consumer-driven, who will help us drive brand awareness and build brand love through various consumer touchpoints.
· Bachelor’s degree in related field
· 2-3 years of digital marketing, social media marketing, influencer marketing PR or similar experience, with a deep emphasis on makeup and beauty.
· Expertise on content, social and PR
· Strong written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills
· Ability to creatively structure and organize presentations to foster learning
· Impeccable organizational skills and a talent for process management and relationship building, plus solid creative writing, business writing and proofreading skills are absolutely essential
· Aptitude to thrive in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment
Judgment and Decision Making:
This position requires creative and strategic thinking. With a lean team, attention to detail and cross functional partnership is imperative. Must be able to remain organized & a proactive self-starter to succeed within this environment.
Essential Tasks, Duties & Responsibilities
% of Time Spent
Execution of social and PR strategy from talent identification through deliverable completions, as well as mailers & A launch support
Reporting, analytics, competitive/best practices analysis, & campaign tracking
Trend analyses, creative briefs, talent briefing & deck building
Manages PO’s, send-outs, product orders, holiday gifts, & other pertinent Comms administrative work
Please note: This job description does not list all duties of the job. Employees may be asked by management to perform other duties. The employer has the right to revise this job description.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email USApplicationAccommodation@support.lorealusa.com . Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.