6-month Internship | From July to December 2021 | Paris area | Master 1 or 2 | Between 1250€ - 1550€ monthly based on study level
Before starting … How do our recruitment process look like?
1° After applying to the offer by filling your CV information :
· You will talk to MYA, our trusted chatbot to make sure you fulfill the necessary administrative elements
· And then you will receive an email to answer 3 competency-based questions with Seedlink, our artificial intelligence tool, enabling us to see your cultural fit with L’Oréal (candidates having answered Seedlink are prioritized).
2° If your CV is selected , you will be invited for an Exploratory Recruitment Interview (Individual or Collective). Whether it is an assessment center or an individual interview, the recruiter you meet with be getting to know you better so they can capture the métier, division, brand and finally the mission in which you will be able to better express your potential. Our recruiters will have many roles they are recruiting for, so the more precise and authentic you are, the more the recruiter will be able to propose you the assignment that best meets your aspirations.
3° Finally, you will get an Operational interview with your potential future manager(s) to convince them that you are the best fit! At this point, your recruiter switches to coaching mode. She or he will help you to best prepare your final interview!
As part of the Prada Beauty business development team, you will work on providing regular reporting on the brand's business (such as retail sales, sell-in, investments, profitability) and on supporting the team on targeted missions (e-commerce, retail marketing...)
1, Business plan: help collecting/analyzing data to help building the brand's business plan (new countries/catagories)
2, Marketing anaysis: review of the beauty market performance in key countries
3, Brand results analysis: Monthly reporting of the brand, investment (media, promotion...), pillars & innovation performance, across key markets, online & offline
4, Preparation of key internal meetings with top management, wones and the fashion team.
5, Market research, analysis and strategic recommendations on:
- competitors strategies & business models (pricing, investments...)
- market trends (categories, segments...)
- digital (social, e-commerce...)
6, Reporting: help on the collection of data to be shared with the fashion house
· A Master student (Cesure or Fin d’études) - No margin for negotiation on this one! Able to provide an internship agreement of 6 months issued by your school - no negotiation either!
· Creative Entrepreneur: courageous and adventurous. Every single day, you spot opportunities to shake things up and change the world for the better.
· People oriented. You’re not afraid of new ways of doing things or of other people’s (sometimes crazy) ideas. Here, we cherish and celebrate diversity so you’ll feel right at home whoever you are.
· Respectful, you treat everyone the same no matter who they are
· Willingness to own the strategic level direction whilst maintaining a passion for grass-roots
· Critical thinking with strong decision-making abilities
· Confident in a fast-paced and ever-changing dynamic environment
· Strong capability with quantitative and qualitative measures
Your advantages :
· Monthly Salary : 1.250€ (for Master 1), 1.400€ (for Master 2), 1.550€ (for MBA)
· Unlimited access to the L’Oréal “MyLearning Platform” to boost your competencies development
· VIP access to the internal L'Oréal online shop to buy and test our products