6-month Internship | From July to December 2021 | Paris area | Master 1 or 2 | Between 1250€ - 1550€ monthly based on study level | More than 10 opportunities
Before starting … How do our recruitment process look like?
1° After applying to the offer by filling your CV information :
· You will talk to MYA, our trusted chatbot to make sure you fulfill the necessary administrative elements
· And then you will receive an email to answer 3 competency-based questions with Seedlink, our artificial intelligence tool, enabling us to see your cultural fit with L’Oréal (candidates having answered Seedlink are prioritized).
2° If your CV is selected , you will be invited for an Exploratory Recruitment Interview (Individual or Collective). Whether it is an assessment center or an individual interview, the recruiter you meet with be getting to know you better so they can capture the métier, division, brand and finally the mission in which you will be able to better express your potential. Our recruiters will have many roles they are recruiting for, so the more precise and authentic you are, the more the recruiter will be able to propose you the assignment that best meets your aspirations.
3° Finally, you will get an Operational interview with your potential future manager(s) to convince them that you are the best fit! At this point, your recruiter switches to coaching mode. She or he will help you to best prepare your final interview!
Discover Marketing AME (Africa Middle East) at L'Oréal
Our international brands perform in our markets all over the world and their success and growth varies across different market realities.
We have several positions available in the four divisions of L'Oréal (Consumer Products, Luxury, Active Cosmetics, Professional Products) and depending on the brand specializations on specific categories, for example make-up.
Within your marketing team and in close collaboration with countries and Development Marketing teams, your role is about interact with countries of AME zone (Stretching contact provide them support in their strategies for new product launching, concepts, packaging, communication, etc.) and bring to your team the Market Intelligence & Consumer Insights (analysis of a complex market, benchmark on the digital best practices, analysis of the consumers’ needs and specificities, recommendation on 360 plans)
Our 36 International brands are looking for courageous minds, challenging innovators and strategic out-of the-box thinkers . We offer more than 10 inspiring internship opportunities with very rich and different missions/responsibilities for you to get the perfect match with your career aspirations.
· A Master student (Cesure or Fin d’études) - No margin for negotiation on this one! Able to provide an internship agreement of 6 months issued by your school - no negotiation either!
· Creative Entrepreneur: courageous and adventurous. Every single day, you spot opportunities to shake things up and change the world for the better.
· People oriented. You’re not afraid of new ways of doing things or of other people’s (sometimes crazy) ideas. Here, we cherish and celebrate diversity so you’ll feel right at home whoever you are.
· Respectful, you treat everyone the same no matter who they are
· Willingness to own the strategic level direction whilst maintaining a passion for grass-roots
· Critical thinking with strong decision-making abilities
· Confident in a fast-paced and ever-changing dynamic environment
· Strong capability with quantitative and qualitative measures
Your advantages :
· Monthly Salary : 1.250€ (for Master 1), 1.400€ (for Master 2), 1.550€ (for MBA)
· Unlimited access to the L’Oréal “MyLearning Platform” to boost your competencies development
· VIP access to the internal L'Oréal online shop to buy and test our products