6-month Internship - International Marketing Project Manager – NYX Professional Make-Up – March 2021
6-month Internship | From March to September 2021 | Paris area | Master 1 or 2 | Between 1250€ - 1550€ monthly based on study level
Before starting … How do our recruitment process look like?
1°/ After applying to the offer by filling your CV information :
You will talk to MYA, our trusted chatbot to make sure you fulfill the necessary administrative elements
· And then you will receive an email to answer 3 competency-based questions with Seedlink, our artificial intelligence tool , enabling us to see your cultural fit with L’Oréal (candidates having answered Seedlink are prioritized).
2°/ If your CV is selected , you will be invited for an Exploratory Recruitment Interview (Individual or Collective). Whether it is an assessment center or an individual interview, the recruiter you meet with be getting to know you better so they can capture the métier, division, brand and finally the mission in which you will be able to better express your potential. Our recruiters will have many roles they are recruiting for, so the more precise and authentic you are, the more the recruiter will be able to propose you the assignment that best meets your aspirations.
3°/ Finally, you will get an Operational interview with your potential future manager(s) to convince them that you are the best fit! At this point, your recruiter switches to coaching mode. She or he will help you to best prepare your final interview!
Discover the Consumer Products Division
Beauty for all is our mission. At Consumer Product Division, we embrace and enhance emerging trends or needs to create the most relevant beauty products and experiences, making them accessible to everyone.
Our brands are distributed on the fast, versatile and engaged mass-market and offer a wide range of skincare, haircare, make-up, coloring, hygiene and perfume products.
Whether you want to have a real impact on brands, which account for 50% of L’Oréal turnover, or you want to see your products come to life on the shelves of your next-door supermarket and on your favorite e-shop in 6 months, our division is made for you !
Brands : L'Oréal Paris, Garnier, Maybelline New-York, NYX Professional Make-Up, Saint-Gervais Mont Blanc, Mixa, Essie, La Provençale BIO, Cadum, Ushuaia, Narta, Mennen, Puma, DOP, Franck Provost, Dessange, Eau Jeune, Bien-Etre, Savon Le Naturel - and many more !
NYX Professional Make-Up Eastern Europe team is looking for courageous mind, challenging innovator and strategic out-of the-box thinker.
So what does your Job look like?
· Zone Countries Marketing Strategy (Western Europe, Eastern Europe, Asia) Within your marketing team and in close collaboration with countries and Development Marketing teams, your missions will include Business analysis (tracking competitor’s activity :product launching, advertising, promotions, etc.; monthly sell-in/sell-out report for the brand in your Zone markets and analysis of the consumers challenges regarding their complexity and diversity). Your role is also about interact with countries of your zone (Stretching contact provide them support in their strategies for new product launching, concepts, packaging, communication, etc.) and bring to your team the Market Intelligence & Consumer Insights (analysis of a complex market, benchmark on the digital best practices, analysis of the consumers’ needs and specificities, recommendation on 360 plans)
On NYX Professional Make-Up Eastern Europe team , you will be in charge of :
1. Develop a deep understanding of 20 countries make-up market through monthly market performance data collection & analysis. Multi brands, multi channels
2. Assist the head of brands in operational marketing of 3 biggest make-up brands WW: Maybelline NY, L'Oréal Paris and Nyx Professional Makeup and learn the processes and key tools of strategic marketing.
3. Support countries through shipments of products & other supporting materials
4. Assist countries on visual Merchandising topics
5. Learn L'Oréal culture and internal marketing organization: DMI – ZONE – COUNTRY
· A Master student (Cesure or Fin d’études) - No margin for negotiation on this one! Able to provide an internship agreement of 6 months issued by your school - no negotiation either!
· Creative Entrepreneur : courageous and adventurous. Every single day, you spot opportunities to shake things up and change the world for the better.
· People oriented . You’re not afraid of new ways of doing things or of other people’s (sometimes crazy) ideas. Here, we cherish and celebrate diversity so you’ll feel right at home whoever you are.
· Respectful , you treat everyone the same no matter who they are
· Willingness to own the strategic level direction whilst maintaining a passion for grass-roots
· Critical thinking with strong decision-making abilities
· Confident in a fast-paced and ever-changing dynamic environment
· Strong capability with quantitative and qualitative measures
Your advantages :
· Monthly Salary : 1.250€ (for Master 1), 1.400€ (for Master 2), 1.550€ (for MBA)
· Unlimited access to the L’Oréal “MyLearning Platform” to boost your competencies development
· VIP access to the internal L'Oréal online shop to buy and test our products
What our current interns are saying ?
Léa CHARTIER, current intern on Marketing Development/Operational – Ushuaia, Cadum, and Savon Le Naturel
« My main mission is to develop with my manager the future product of the brand and also to measure the performance of the existing range on the French market.
At L’Oréal, you are the one who design your jobdesk. You have to seize the opportunities and go beyond! »
You want to deep dive into Consumer Products Division ? Check these useful links :
Know all about Consumer Products Division : https://www.loreal-finance.com/en/annual-report-2019/consumer-products-3-3-0/
Listen to Alexis PERAKIS-VALAT, Consumer Products Division President : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hy08H8RwpDg
Discover what’s in for you after your internship in Consumer Product Division with our Marketing Graduate Program : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yeg67-Rt_kY
Know all about CSR @L’Oréal : https://www.loreal-finance.com/en/annual-report-2019/responsibility-1-4-0/
Know all about L’Oréal for the Future program : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vo8j0mV5E8U