6-month HR Internship | From July 2021 | Paris area | Master 1 or 2 | Between 1250€ - 1550€ monthly based on study level |
Apply online today!
Before starting … What does our recruitment process look like?
1°/ After applying to the offer by filling out your CV information:
- You will talk to MYA, our trusted chatbot to make sure you fulfill the necessary administrative elements
- Then you will receive an email to answer 3 competency-based questions with Seedlink, our artificial intelligence tool, enabling us to determine your cultural fit with L’Oréal.
2°/ If your CV is selected, you will be invited for an Exploratory Recruitment Interview (with our HR recruiters Sébastien & Clara)
3°/ Finally, you will get an Operational interview with your potential future manager(s) to convince them that you are the best fit! At this point, your recruiter switches to coaching mode. She or he will help you to best prepare your final interview!
Dive into the life of one of our 4 divisions!
As a pure player, L’Oréal intends to offer the right product to the right consumer, through different paths. Whether you like to buy your beauty products in supermarkets, pharmacies, hairdressers, perfumeries or even online, L’Oréal will have a various range of products to propose to you. During your apprenticeship, you will have the chance to discover the secrets of a division and the reasons for its success:
- Consumer Product Division: embrace the universe of a fast-paced environment which accounts for 50% of L’Oréal turnover and have an impact on the products you will see on the shelves of your next-door supermarket
- Luxury Division: high-quality formulas, breath-taking experiences, premium and personalized products are the key for the timeless success of our 22 international luxury brands
- Active Cosmetics Division: health is the future of beauty. Turning science into beauty is the mantra of our 6 Active Cosmetics brands, and this has been made possible thanks to our powerful innovation & the passion of our professional experts such as dermatologists, pharmacists and medical advisers.
- Professional Products Division: the historical division of L’Oréal is now all about transformation, disruptive trends and colorful creativity. Our brands from Professional Products Division live through the expertise of our hair dressers & beauty specialists, distributing our 10 diverse brands through beauty and hair salons
Our 36 International brands are looking for courageous minds, challenging innovators and strategic out-of-the-box thinkers. We offer more than 45 inspiring apprenticeship opportunities with very rich and different missions/responsibilities for you to get the perfect match with your career aspirations.
Our teams are our SUPERHEROES: We are a crazy mix of creative, caring and smart teams who just want to make a dent in the universe. Here you will strive and drive. You’ll try, fail, try better and succeed. But you will never do it alone. These amazing teams will make you jump out of bed every day. Not because you have to, but because you want to do some mind-blowing stuff and succeed together. And you know what? HR people are the one taking care of these superheroes!
Passionate about people ? Seeking to have an impact? Ready to take the lead on the growth development of our talents and on your own career? Then our internship missions in Human Resources are just right for you!
HR at L'Oréal is not just a function; it is an incubator of talent and personal growth. To recruit and develop the best talents for the business, we need the best talents for HR.
- Understanding the recruitment brief and developing a search strategy as well as assessment strategy.
- Conducting candidate search via LinkedIn Recruiter, Avature and other instruments.
- Interviews and assessment: pre-screening, interviews together with senior colleagues, follow-up of the candidates, presenting candidates to clients.
- Ensuring the highest possible of candidate experience and 100% quality of data management (ATS management, ensuring GDPR compliance).
- Participating in transversal projects (Recruitment Trainings, Market Intelligence, MBA events, partneships with schools, etc).
>> There is no better way to get to know the business world than in Talent Acquisition.
>> You will learn the basic element of HR: how to find, interview and assess candidates!
>> Our team and the nature of our work is extremely international.
- Fluent in English (no French needed)
- Attention to details and ability to remain organised
- Good learning capacity
- Passion for talents
- Very good communication skills
- A Master student (Cesure or Fin d’études) - No margin for negotiation on this one! Able to provide an internship agreement of 6 months issued by your school - no negotiation either!
- Creative Entrepreneur: courageous and adventurous. Every single day, you spot opportunities to shake things up and change the world for the better.
- People oriented. You’re not afraid of new ways of doing things or of other people’s (sometimes crazy) ideas. Here, we cherish and celebrate diversity so you’ll feel right at home whoever you are.
- Respectful, you treat everyone the same no matter who they are
- Willingness to own the strategic level direction whilst maintaining a passion for grass-roots
- Critical thinking with strong decision-making abilities
- Confident in a fast-paced and ever-changing dynamic environment
- Strong capability with quantitative and qualitative measures
- Monthly Salary : 1.250€ (for Master 1), 1.400€ (for Master 2), 1.550€ (for MBA)
- Unlimited access to the L’Oréal “MyLearning Platform” to boost your competencies development
- VIP access to the internal L'Oréal online shop to buy and test our products
By the way, did you know that 100% of our Junior HR Managers started their career at L'Oréal with an internship or an apprenticeship? Well, at L’Oréal we are not looking for “just interns or apprentices”, we are looking for young talents that have a passion for people, an entrepreneurial spirit and are happy to become true HR SUPERHEROES!
Feeling ready for the challenge? Apply now!
Freedom to go Beyond, that’s the Beauty of L’Oréal