6-month Internship | From April to September 2021 | Paris area | Master 1 or 2 | Between 1250€ - 1550€ monthly based on study level |
Before starting... What does our recruitment process look like?
After applying to the offer by filling your CV information:
You will talk to MYA, our trusted chatbot to make sure you fulfil the necessary administrative elements
If your CV is selected , you will be invited for an Exploratory Recruitment Interview.
Finally, you will get an Operational interview with your potential future manager(s) to convince them that you are the best fit! At this point, your recruiter switches to coaching mode. She or he will help you to best prepare your final interview!
Discover Digital @ L’Oréal
Let's start with the numbers:
· Our E-Commerce: 4,6 Billion Euros in sales, +52,4% sales growth,
· Our Media: 3 rd World Wide Advertiser & already 50% of our media spending in digital
· Our Data: 1,3 Billion visits on our websites
“Our ambition is to make L’Oréal the beauty tech champion” says Jean Paul Agon. As digital is growing so fast, we are moving to new frontiers to reinvent the beauty experience at the digital age. We are moving from a product company leader in its industry to build the champion in beauty tech.
You’ve read the articles, watched the videos and seen the hype, and now it is your chance to join a digital first company and be part of the beauty tech revolution.
So what does the Internship look like?
This Internship works with 2 teams:
Global Digital Communications & Community Team . The missions are as follows:
· Gain exposure to the core of L’Oréal business by managing the creative content for the CDO Team newsletter using MailChimp for a worldwide population
· Event/ E-events coordination for the CDO team to deliver high quality events for L’Oréal employees
· Act as project manager for all CDO team internal engagement programs, inclusive of managing program details/logistics
Global Digital Open Innovation Team. The missions are as follows:
Supporting the new program manager in 3 key areas:
· creating/formatting content for our team’s communication channels; namely Instagram on @lorealstartup, and weekly newsletters that are sent out to startups & L’Oréal teams.
· running the current cohort of the STATION F accelerator program: sending invites to the events, collecting feedback from the startups, validating their demands on the station f intranet.
· selecting the next batch of startups for the accelerator: participating in calls with the startups, documenting their profiles in our Startup Flow database, inviting and prepping them to participate in pitch events.
· A Master student (Cesure or Fin d’études) - No margin for negotiation on this one! Able to provide an internship agreement of 6 months issued by your school - no negotiation on this either!
· Fluent French or English speaker (both is great too!)
· Creative Entrepreneur: courageous and adventurous. Every single day, you spot opportunities to shake things up and change the world for the better. There’s no blueprint for the future. You’ll have to design it yourself!
· People oriented. Here, we cherish and celebrate diversity so you’ll feel right at home whoever you are.
· Respectful. Whether you’re talking to our CEO (this can happen!) or a salon owner on the high street, you treat everyone the same.
· Willingness to own the strategic level direction whilst maintaining a passion for grassroots
· Critical thinking with strong decision-making abilities
Go go go! We can't wait to meet you!