6-month Internship - International Consumer Marketing Intelligence – Consumer Goods Division – L'Oréal Paris for Make-Up - April/May 2021
6-month Internship | From April/May to September/October 2021 | Paris area | Master 1 or 2 | Between 1250€ - 1550€ monthly based on study level |
Before starting … How do our recruitment process look like?
1°/ After applying to the offer by filling your CV information :
You will talk to MYA, our trusted chatbot to make sure you fulfill the necessary administrative elements
· And then you will receive an email to answer 3 competency-based questions with Seedlink, our artificial intelligence tool , enabling us to see your cultural fit with L’Oréal (candidates having answered Seedlink are prioritized).
2°/ If your CV is selected , you will be invited for an Exploratory Recruitment Interview (Individual or Collective). Whether it is an assessment center or an individual interview, the recruiter you meet with be getting to know you better so they can capture the métier, division, brand and finally the mission in which you will be able to better express your potential. Our recruiters will have many roles they are recruiting for, so the more precise and authentic you are, the more the recruiter will be able to propose you the assignment that best meets your aspirations.
3°/ Finally, you will get an Operational interview with your potential future manager(s) to convince them that you are the best fit! At this point, your recruiter switches to coaching mode. She or he will help you to best prepare your final interview!
Discover the Consumer Products Division
Beauty for all is our mission. At Consumer Product Division, we embrace and enhance emerging trends or needs to create the most relevant beauty products and experiences, making them accessible to everyone.
Our brands are distributed on the fast, versatile and engaged mass-market and offer a wide range of skincare, haircare, make-up, coloring, hygiene and perfume products.
Whether you want to have a real impact on brands, which account for 50% of L’Oréal turnover, or you want to see your products come to life on the shelves of your next-door supermarket and on your favorite e-shop in 6 months, our division is made for you !
Brands : L'Oréal Paris, Garnier, Maybelline New-York, NYX Professional Make-Up, Saint-Gervais Mont Blanc, Mixa, Essie, La Provençale BIO, Cadum, Ushuaia, Narta, Mennen, Puma, DOP, Franck Provost, Dessange, Eau Jeune, Bien-Etre, Savon Le Naturel - and many more !
Our International brands are looking for courageous minds, challenging innovators and strategic out-of the-box thinkers.
So what does your Job look like?
"Marketing & Consumer Marketing Intelligence” is a big word, especially in a Group like L’Oréal and especially in a competitive and fast-moving environment, such as the beauty & cosmetics market. So what does that mean now concretely?
Into the direction of Consumer Marketing Intelligence, and in close collaboration with International Marketing teams, you are integrated into the L'Oréal Paris team on Make-Up and you :
- Participate in the launch and monitoring of the qualitative & quantitative ad-hoc studies
- Manage relationships between marketing and institutes :
- Brief of the institutes
- Methodological control and respect of timings,
- Read, chack and rectificate the questionnaires
- In charge of logistical organization (test equipment)
- Contribute to carrying out specific studies and analyzes
- Lead market analysis, results analysis, summary writing
· A Master student (Cesure or Fin d’études) - No margin for negotiation on this one! Able to provide an internship agreement of 6 months issued by your school - no negotiation either!
· Creative Entrepreneur : courageous and adventurous. Every single day, you spot opportunities to shake things up and change the world for the better.
· People oriented . You’re not afraid of new ways of doing things or of other people’s (sometimes crazy) ideas. Here, we cherish and celebrate diversity so you’ll feel right at home whoever you are.
· Respectful , you treat everyone the same no matter who they are
· Willingness to own the strategic level direction whilst maintaining a passion for grass-roots
· Critical thinking with strong decision-making abilities
· Confident in a fast-paced and ever-changing dynamic environment
· Strong capability with quantitative and qualitative measures
Your advantages :
· Monthly Salary : 1.250€ (for Master 1), 1.400€ (for Master 2), 1.550€ (for MBA)
· Unlimited access to the L’Oréal “MyLearning Platform” to boost your competencies development
· VIP access to the internal L'Oréal online shop to buy and test our products
You want to deep dive into Consumer Products Division ? Check these useful links :
Know all about Consumer Products Division : https://www.loreal-finance.com/en/annual-report-2019/consumer-products-3-3-0/
Listen to Alexis PERAKIS-VALAT, Consumer Products Division President : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hy08H8RwpDg
Discover what’s in for you after your internship in Consumer Product Division with our Marketing Graduate Program : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yeg67-Rt_kY
Know all about CSR @L’Oréal : https://www.loreal-finance.com/en/annual-report-2019/responsibility-1-4-0/
Know all about L’Oréal for the Future program : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vo8j0mV5E8U