Demand Planner :
Ensure sales forecasts accuracy and the building of turnover through the piloting of the sales forecast process.
- Be responsible for the catalog management and contribute to its rationalization.
- Manage the sales forecasts quality.
- Manage the global monthly sales forecast process.
- Build the baseline forecast and Size the launch forecast
- Challenge and consolidate the promotions and launches sales forecasts projected by the Sales teams.
- Ensure the global sales forecast consistency, through the building of a consensus between the commercial forecasts, the financial trend and the sales history.
- Lead the improvement of the sales forecast practices.
Supply Planner :
Ensure the smooth execution of the planning process in order to guarantee the availability of the product while optimizing customer service and cost and while improving the quality of stocks.
- Build the Supply plan of the entity based on the validated sales forecasts, the co-packing plan and the stocks and supply/procurement parameters.
- Check the logistic feasibility through the analysis of the stocks equation, exchange with the Management of the long-term issues (capacity, gap between capacity and demand)
- Determine the stock and supply parameters according to the objectives of service rate, costs and global targeted stock.
- Manage the replenishment process through the evaluation of the shortage risks and by communicating priorities to the suppliers.
- Manage stock levels in accordance with the objectives of the organization and analyze obsoletes and slow movers. Define and implement action plans.
- Decrease shortages by the analysis of the causes, the definition of the action plans and the challenges of suppliers about the OTBS dates of products, which are out of stock.
- Define and follow the Key Performance Indicators (out of stock, service rate, stock) and communicate them internally.
- Build the budgeted stock according to the stock and supply parameters.
- Participate to the best practices improvement
-At least a 3 year experience as a demand and supply planner
-FMCG experience necessary, Cosmetic/Skincare brand experience preferred
-Excellent verbal and written communication skills and persuasion (Korean and English)
-Excellent knowledge of SAP MM module
- Interested in data. Excellent data analytical skills.
-Excellent skills of MS Office including Excel and Powerpoint
-Knowledge and high interest of beauty business and industry