Who are we?
The world leader in beauty, L’Oréal is present in 140 countries on five continents with 35 international brands. For more than a century, L’Oréal has devoted itself solely to one business: beauty. The group's mission is to provide the best in cosmetics innovation to women and men around the world with respect for their diversity.
What are we looking for?
Do you have a commercial sense and a strong interest in Business Development, Marketing, Sales, Operations or Finance, HR? Are you eager to work with leading global brands in an international context? Join our Management Trainee Program, get great responsibilities and learn more about our working culture right from the start: passion for innovation, entrepreneurial spirit, strategic thinking, team-spirit and fast career paths.
12 months program
As a Management Trainee you will be given the opportunity to be assigned to several placements within the Company (especially in your delegated function, but also in sales, logistics, finance, etc), thus, gaining an excellent overview on how different functions operate.
This unique experience and exposure ensures that you will gain the “big picture” to pursue a successful career within the L'Oréal Group.
Required skills and abilities:
- Bachelor/Master’s Degree Student or Young Graduate with less than 2-year full-time working experiences
- Strong communication, analytical and networking skills
- Sense of beauty, creativity, innovation
- Able to act fast, decision-maker
- Business oriented (experience gained through internships, studying abroad, activity in student organizations)
- Flexible, self-motivated
- Fluent Chinese & English
How to Apply?
As we are living in the digital age, we would love to get to know you better right from the start. Be as creative as you want and surprise us!
Let’s start your career as L’Oréal Management Trainee :
1) Apply directly at our website at careers.loreal.com
2) Record a 30 secs video to:
(i) tell us if you are one brand of L’Oréal, which brand would you be? And Why?
3) Submit your CV and video (You can upload your video under "Other files" once you have uploaded your resume, or share the video link in CV)
*Please remember to adjust the privacy setting to ensure we have the access to view/download the video if you upload the video in personal cloud service.
Until March 31 st 2021：Application submitting
April 28 th & 29 th 2021：Assessment Center
May & June 2021：Selection and Interviews
August 2 nd 2021：On board
→ More information at: https://www.facebook.com/lorealtaiwan/